Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyCardello View Post
    It should move faster after upgrading.
    Anyways, they currently work on Feb-March.
    So, your petition should be processed withn 1-3 months.
    I have filed for my wife as a LPR on 27 March 2017 and i have not received anything other than that they received my Petition. I have been following Processing time which i think make no sense to me and its been 19 month. I have been putting so many inquiries getting the same reply every time . I was due for Naturalization which i have filled too.

Do i need to visit in the office?
    The page that shows Processing time. it just recently came back to November which reached to DECEMBER and i have read you got the approval with your PD was Feb 2017 and mine is March 2017. Did you report to someone?
    Its Annoying!!

Comment

Originally posted by bibzsingh View Post
      I have filed for my wife as a LPR on 27 March 2017 and i have not received anything other than that they received my Petition. I have been following Processing time which i think make no sense to me and its been 19 month. I have been putting so many inquiries getting the same reply every time . I was due for Naturalization which i have filled too.

Do i need to visit in the office?
      The page that shows Processing time. it just recently came back to November which reached to DECEMBER and i have read you got the approval with your PD was Feb 2017 and mine is March 2017. Did you report to someone?
      Its Annoying!!
      If you go in their office, most likely they will tell you that it's under normal processing times. I would wait for 1-2 months and then I would try InfoPass or contact congressman.
      But I don't think you'll achieve any results by doing it right now.

However, it's up to you to try.
      After you naturalized, then process should speed up i think.

Comment

If you go in their office, most likely they will tell you that it's under normal processing times. I would wait for 1-2 months and then I would try InfoPass or contact congressman.
        But I don't think you'll achieve any results by doing it right now.

However, it's up to you to try.
        After you naturalized, then process should speed up i think.
        I just checked my status and it has changed to Mailed Letter for RFE.
        Was it because I may have missed any documents or they may be asking for new returns?
        I am waiting for the Letter

Comment

I just checked my status and it has changed to Mailed Letter for RFE.
          Was it because I may have missed any documents or they may be asking for new returns?
          I am waiting for the Letter
          It can be pretty much anything.
          But don't worry, that's okay.

I received RFE as well. I left "previous marriages" blank because I didn't have any.
          They wanted me to state "N/A".

Just read their requirements VERY CAREFULLY. I can't stress that enough.

BTW, please note, USCIS Website case update is bul***t. My case was approved 2 months ago, and I work with NVC now, but USCIS still states "RFE has been received".
          USCIS system sucks. As soon as you reach NVC, they will be more informative. But I think you're almost there. Just make sure, you understand what USCIS wants from you.

Comment

It can be pretty much anything.
            But don't worry, that's okay.

I received RFE as well. I left "previous marriages" blank because I didn't have any.
            They wanted me to state "N/A".

Just read their requirements VERY CAREFULLY. I can't stress that enough.

BTW, please note, USCIS Website case update is bul***t. My case was approved 2 months ago, and I work with NVC now, but USCIS still states "RFE has been received".
            USCIS system sucks. As soon as you reach NVC, they will be more informative. But I think you're almost there. Just make sure, you understand what USCIS wants from you.
            So in the RFE they asked me for Passport size photo of the petitioner and Applicant with their photo specifications.
            Do I need to add the letter they send me with the information?
            And they mention to staple the envelope to the notice.
            Isn't that I am going to mail them with in that envelope?

Thanks for replying back.

Comment

So in the RFE they asked me for Passport size photo of the petitioner and Applicant with their photo specifications.
              Do I need to add the letter they send me with the information?
              And they mention to staple the envelope to the notice.
              Isn't that I am going to mail them with in that envelope?

Thanks for replying back.
              This is why I encourage you to do exactly what they told. I almost made a mistake.
              If they ask to mail the letter back, then do so.

I almost mailed them what they asked but DID NOT include the letter with the request.

But there was a clear statement to mail "evidence" it back WITH their mail.
              So, I made a copy of their letter for my own records and mailed them back the original request with supporting docs + explanation of included docs just to be safe.

I made a screenshot of that explanation. There is no any format, I just explained them what exactly I included.
              It's not necessary. I've seen this advise somewhere.

Also, all photos I mailed them I put my signature and date on each photo. Again, not sure is it necessary but it worked for me.

One more thing, if you're not sure what exactly do they mean, call USCIS. I called them, they were not super-helpful, but I think their rep was the one who gave me an advise about including an explanation.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is why I encourage you to do exactly what they told. I almost made a mistake.
                If they ask to mail the letter back, then do so.

I almost mailed them what they asked but DID NOT include the letter with the request.

But there was a clear statement to mail "evidence" it back WITH their mail.
                So, I made a copy of their letter for my own records and mailed them back the original request with supporting docs + explanation of included docs just to be safe.

I made a screenshot of that explanation. There is no any format, I just explained them what exactly I included.
                It's not necessary. I've seen this advise somewhere.

Also, all photos I mailed them I put my signature and date on each photo. Again, not sure is it necessary but it worked for me.

One more thing, if you're not sure what exactly do they mean, call USCIS. I called them, they were not super-helpful, but I think their rep was the one who gave me an advise about including an explanation.
                So" Evidence was recieved" by CSC as mentioned on USCIS Case status.
                Are they going to send letter to me or send them directly to NVC?
                Just curious to know =)

Comment

So" Evidence was recieved" by CSC as mentioned on USCIS Case status.
                  Are they going to send letter to me or send them directly to NVC?
                  Just curious to know =)
                  I can't be sure what they'll do.
                  But in my case I received nothing.

And "Evidence was received" is still my current case status. 3 months now.
                  I almost done with NVC, but they still didn't update my status.

You will receive a mail from USCIS with a case approval notice if everything went good.
                  After that allow 30 days for NVC to actually receive it. You can start calling NVC after that, to find out if they received it.
                  Then 4-8 weeks to get NVC case number. It took me 6 weeks.

Comment

I can't be sure what they'll do.
                    But in my case I received nothing.

And "Evidence was received" is still my current case status. 3 months now.
                    I almost done with NVC, but they still didn't update my status.

You will receive a mail from USCIS with a case approval notice if everything went good.
                    After that allow 30 days for NVC to actually receive it. You can start calling NVC after that, to find out if they received it.
                    Then 4-8 weeks to get NVC case number. It took me 6 weeks.
                    I Got my Approval today. Date mentioned on the form was 20 December. P.D 27 march.
                    How long NVC will take?
                    Do you know how to check if Visa's are available or not?

Just curious =)

Comment

Hi guys , Any update on anyone here? Im also waiting for my NOA2 which the approval my PD is August 2017 hope some one can help me im already waiting for 1yr and 7 months. Can someone help me? BTW im also Petition by my wife via LPR and also at CSC branch. Thank You Guys!

Comment

I Got my Approval today. Date mentioned on the form was 20 December. P.D 27 march.
                        How long NVC will take?

Just curious =)
                        Any update on this im also waiting for mue petition for LPR by wife. PD AUGUST 2017. Thank you guys for the reply.

Comment

How long NVC will take?

Just curious =)
                          any update on your NVC?

Comment

Hii @TommyCardello
                            My PD is 24th feb 2017(F2A-Green card in usa). My all documents are completed and NVC sent me email which was mention that "your interview will schedule soon" at 5th feb 2019. But after 90 plus days now but yet i don't get any interview call. i am already waiting for 27 months. Anyone have any idea how much it will take time...? it was now very frustrating for me.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Sm9390 View Post
                              Hii @TommyCardello
                              My PD is 24th feb 2017(F2A-Green card in usa). My all documents are completed and NVC sent me email which was mention that "your interview will schedule soon" at 5th feb 2019. But after 90 plus days now but yet i don't get any interview call. i am already waiting for 27 months. Anyone have any idea how much it will take time...? it was now very frustrating for me.

Thank you
                              US EMBASSY in the phillipines close already they will only accept Tourist visa and other stuffs and they already started passing the previous paper last may14,2019 i hope my papers will get fast now and not gonna have a problem with the said shutdown

Comment

Hi, just wondering if anyone is in my situation. I am LPR, filed i130 for my spouse. PD is january 16, 2018. Since then no news from uscis. It has been the longest 18months of my life. California processing time keeps moving back and forth. The long wait is so depressing. Any response from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X