Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many days do I have to wait since requesting Expedite AP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many days do I have to wait since requesting Expedite AP?

how many days do I have to wait since requesting Expedite AP?
    The USCIS customer service rep told me I could get call or email within 5 days.
    Is that correct?

Expediting EAD

Hi,did you receive any update as yet? I'm trying to figure out myself.

Comment

Originally posted by sabjay View Post

I just got a letter about requesting Expedite and when I called USCIS, they said my case is under review.
      I went local office today in the morning for requesting temporary AP with my grandmother's medical certification, but the officer said my combo cards were approved on Sep 11, 2017.

Comment

Request to have your case expedited was completed!

I am in a similar situation as yours. Does anyone have any clarity as to how many days does it take to get to know if your request for Expedited Processing has been accepted or not. I applied for EAD in early July'17 and made a Service Requestfor expedited processing on Sep 11'2017 highlighting a jb offer. On Sep 12'2017 , I received an email from USCIS asking me to share additional documentation for expedited processing. I faxed them my offer letter along with an application highlighting severe financial loss due to any delays and risks from losing out on the offer . Subsequently the USCIS website carries the following update:your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKDxxxxxx, was completed.

Any idea what this update means.? their is no email communication from USCIS either. What should one do in this case?
        Any suggestions/guidance in this respect will be very well appreciated.

Regards,
        Manik

Comment

Hi, I got the same message too. Was the expedite successful?

Did you get approved?
          Originally posted by mantan09 View Post
          I am in a similar situation as yours. Does anyone have any clarity as to how many days does it take to get to know if your request for Expedited Processing has been accepted or not. I applied for EAD in early July'17 and made a Service Requestfor expedited processing on Sep 11'2017 highlighting a jb offer. On Sep 12'2017 , I received an email from USCIS asking me to share additional documentation for expedited processing. I faxed them my offer letter along with an application highlighting severe financial loss due to any delays and risks from losing out on the offer . Subsequently the USCIS website carries the following update:your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKDxxxxxx, was completed.

Any idea what this update means.? their is no email communication from USCIS either. What should one do in this case?
          Any suggestions/guidance in this respect will be very well appreciated.

Regards,
          Manik

Comment

Did you get approved?
            There is progress with regards to my request for Expedited Processing. I would suggest that you get in touch with the local COngressman/Senator for assistance on your case in case your case qualifies for any of the grounds for Expedited Processing. I did get in touch with the Congressman office here and do not know whether it is due to their intervention or my request itself, but the application has been approved. Await the most important EAD card now...

Comment

Good news finally...I got my EAD card

Originally posted by mantan09 View Post
              There is progress with regards to my request for Expedited Processing. I would suggest that you get in touch with the local COngressman/Senator for assistance on your case in case your case qualifies for any of the grounds for Expedited Processing. I did get in touch with the Congressman office here and do not know whether it is due to their intervention or my request itself, but the application has been approved. Await the most important EAD card now...
              Hi,
              I just wanted to update you that I received my EAD card today. Thanks to Almighty and possibly the Congressman office's assistance helped me..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X