Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russianflex View Post
    yes it was a typo ...i'm all excited ..lol
    i made the correction

- - - Updated - - -

NO I DID NOT ASK TO EXPEDITE THE EAD. MY EAD WAS PENDING FOR ABOUT 90 DAYS. AND I DIDNT APPLY FOR ADVANCE PAROLE
    Congrats!!! Will you share your conversation with the person behind the phone on USCIS please?
    RS

Comment

• EAD/AP NBC Processing Time

The processing times for NBC were updated up to September 30 and its showing processing times for I-131 and I-765 as follows:

I-131 - Application for Travel Document - All other applicants for advance parole - September 8, 2017
      I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization - Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] - September 15, 2017

I'll take that as a positive sign and keep my fingers crossed!

Comment

• Originally posted by bizmark03 View Post
        The processing times for NBC were updated up to September 30 and its showing processing times for I-131 and I-765 as follows:

I-131 - Application for Travel Document - All other applicants for advance parole - September 8, 2017
        I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization - Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] - September 15, 2017

I'll take that as a positive sign and keep my fingers crossed!
        pls explain further..dont understand dis

Comment

• Originally posted by sterai79 View Post
          pls explain further..dont understand dis
          As in they are processing I-131 cases as of date: September 8, 2017 and I-765 [(C)(9)] cases as of date: September 15, 2017.

You can check processing times for various USCIS centers at this page:
          View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Comment

• Originally posted by bizmark03 View Post
            As in they are processing I-131 cases as of date: September 8, 2017 and I-765 [(C)(9)] cases as of date: September 15, 2017.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do
            got it,tnks buddie

Comment

• 75 days from which date? Please. Confused

Originally posted by bizmark03 View Post

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do
              I dont understand the , if your I765 is pending for 75 days ...do they mean from the date the USCIS received my case, the date my biometrics were completed or priority date??

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
                I dont understand the , if your I765 is pending for 75 days ...do they mean from the date the USCIS received my case, the date my biometrics were completed or priority date??
                Date from case received so priority date . Download case tracker app on app store it counts the days for you

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                  Date from case received so priority date . Download case tracker app on app store it counts the days for you
                  Well, my case was received sept 11th but our petition I130 was approved in 2009, so im not sure what date to go by...

Comment

Well, my case was received sept 11th but our petition I130 was approved in 2009, so im not sure what date to go by...
                    I-130 has nothing to do with it. Complete different thing. PD of i-765

Comment

I-130 has nothing to do with it. Complete different thing. PD of i-765
                      Oh... Okay.. thank u so much!!! Had no idea... so theres a new priority number on my receipt for I765? Glad, I asked... still doesnt understand all with this whole process.. thx

Comment

Oh... Okay.. thank u so much!!! Had no idea... so theres a new priority number on my receipt for I765? Glad, I asked... still doesnt understand all with this whole process.. thx
                        Yes case received or priority date is the same some peoples PD is a day after case received but just check the receipt I-765 and the case received date is the day when you can start counting, also count weekends and federal holidays its all included. But the app is the best its for android and iPhone and it counts your days automatically.
                        For your PD I would say looking at multiple forums from august fillers you will receive approval online in the second or third week of december.

Comment

Yes case received or priority date is the same some peoples PD is a day after case received but just check the receipt I-765 and the case received date is the day when you can start counting, also count weekends and federal holidays its all included. But the app is the best its for android and iPhone and it counts your days automatically.
                          For your PD I would say looking at multiple forums from august fillers you will receive approval online in the second or third week of december.
                          Awesome! I took your advice and downloaded the app case tracker on my Iphone, up until now i was checking my status on the main USCIS site just by putting in my receipt number, but now i have this "case tracker" and it tells me, how many days since last update etc. just like you are saying the date I came up with , based on reading thru other applicants from previous months, i figured Dec hopefully will be the time, when the EAD card status could change for me and all of us , who applied at the beginning of Sept .hopefully!!����✌��✌��
                          Last edited by Dreamerdancer42; 11-12-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Awesome! I took your advice and downloaded the app case tracker on my Iphone, up until now i was checking my status on the main USCIS site just by putting in my receipt number, but now i have this "case tracker" and it tells me, how many days since last update etc. just like you are saying the date I came up with , based on reading thru other applicants from previous months, i figured Dec hopefully will be the time, when the EAD card status could change for me and all of us , who applied at the beginning of Sept .hopefully!!����✌��✌��
                            Yes you can put all of them in and you get pop up updates when the status changes . Yes next saturday is 75 days for me so I will put an SR in then and see how we go.

Comment

Yes you can put all of them in and you get pop up updates when the status changes . Yes next saturday is 75 days for me so I will put an SR in then and see how we go.
                              Oh, so ure already at 75 days..my case history says 62 days since last update on I 765, which still says “case received”. So im counting from sept 11th, when they received my forms..right? ( u told me that already , I think, I read back..)I dont know, what all this SR is but I think, I have time still.. trying to be patient...do we have to do the SR after 75 days, or just wait?
                              Last edited by Dreamerdancer42; 11-13-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Oh, so ure already at 75 days..my case history says 62 days since last update on I 765, which still says “case received”. So im counting from sept 11th, when they received my forms..right? ( u told me that already , I think, I read back..)I dont know, what all this SR is but I think, I have time still.. trying to be patient...do we have to do the SR after 75 days, or just wait?
                                Yes thats all correct my 75 days is next saturday and thats when you can put in a SR which usually speeds things up a little bit . Its like a reminder to the officer working on your case . You dont have to do it though its not compulsary .

My PD is 09/05
                                Last edited by mustang85635; 11-13-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X