Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
    Congrats! 15 months 27 days from PD till interview date. That?s a long time. Shoot for an approval on the spot. Many have found this thread useful in preparing their evidence of bona fide marriage for their initial AOS filing and the interview.
    https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...ew-tips/page10
    Thank you very much!!
    The only concern I have is the medical exam. I sent my medical exam with my paper work 9/12/2017. Should I get another medical exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by valsram038 View Post
      Thank you very much!!
      The only concern I have is the medical exam. I sent my medical exam with my paper work 9/12/2017. Should I get another medical exam?
      If you filed for AOS within 60 days of completion of the I-693, then it's valid for 2 years. I would probably still get a flu shot and show proof of that.

Comment

• Filler after the month of July

Hello guys , is anyone here who had filled after the month of July and got the EAD/AP yet and did anyone here filled without a medical text report and got there EAD/AP and also if anyone ever expirence a problem with notice not been able to deliver and ever since status never change after sending several request for it to be sent back nothing yet... please shear . Thanks

Comment

• Houston TX

Has anybody done concurrent filing in Houston, TX, in September 2017? what are your timelines?
          So far the only movement has been for EAD(s), one received (and almost ended, second one pending) but nothing as far as interviews. Should I be worried?

Comment

Thank you very much!!
            Here is the link to the policy update on the I-693 https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/U...93Validity.pdf

Comment

• 🤯🤪😇

Finally received a notice in the mail, our interview has been scheduled for 01/02/2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                Here is the link to the policy update on the I-693 https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/U...93Validity.pdf

I have a question, can I organize my documents for the interview in a 3 ring binder? Or should I use an accordion file folder?

Comment

I have a question, can I organize my documents for the interview in a 3 ring binder? Or should I use an accordion file folder?
                  Entirely up to you. This thread has a list of resources that many have found very helpful to prepare their evidence of bona fide marriage for their initial AOS filing and subsequent interview. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...313#post585313

Comment

• Update:

Interview yesterday 12/17/2018 at 9:45am. Approved on the spot. Received text confirmation at 10:45am that card was being produced and mailed.

469 days from PD
                    Field Office Location: Salt Lake City, UT
                    (c)9 AOS; Same Sex Couple
                    09/05/2017 - Priority Date
                    09/15/2017 - I-797C's Received [485, 765, 130, 131]
                    10/02/2017 - Biometrics Appointment
                    12/05/2017 - EAD/AP Approved and Card Being Produced
                    12/08/2017 - EAD/AP Card Mailed
                    12/12/2017 - EAD/AP Card Received
                    03/15/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
                    09/19/2018 - EAP/AP Renewal Package Submitted
                    11/05/2018 - Received Text that Interview Has Been Scheduled

Comment

• Interview experience!

Hey everyone!!

Update: We had our interview on 01/07/2018 early morning at the Phoenix, AZ center. I was excited but nervous because we have been waiting so long for this moment. The officer who interviewed us was very friendly.
                      He asked me basic questions:
                      Last entry date/location
                      Current address
                      When we first started dating and how long we had been married for.
                      He asked for recent bills, tax information.
                      He did ask if I had sent in the medical exam with my application. I told him yes but I did have a new medial exam.
                      He notified me that medical exams are good for two years. But a lot of people are not aware of that.
                      I had taken pictures of our wedding/trips/ family photos, he reviewed them after he had already approved us.
                      Interview was a breeze I cannot believe it's already over lol

I created a binder with all my receipts/applications/ correspondence from USCIS.
                      I also took my accordion binder with all our bills/taxs/ any documentation with both of out names on it.
                      The officer recommended that every 3 months we add current information to our binders so when we need to apply to remove conditions we are prepared and don't have to back track two years.

Some advice go over all the documents a couple of days before to ensure you have all documents.
                      Good luck to everyone who has up coming interviews or are waiting to be scheduled.
                      I know it is frustrating at times to wait so long but the wait is worth it.

Our timeline:
                      July 8, 2017 - Got Married
                      September 12, 2017 - Package received
                      October 10, 2017 - Biometrics Appointment
                      October 18, 2017- Status changed to ready to be scheduled for an interview
                      November, 2017 - EAD mailed
                      August 17, 2018- I-765 renewal sent
                      November 19, 2018- Notice of scheduled interview
                      January 7,2019- Approved on spot, email sent
                      January 7, 2019- New Card Is Being Produced

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X