Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by a.mujtaba View Post
    in this situation, which is sometimes really frustrated, GYM is best solution. But I am happy that I have another activity along with gym, preparing for engineering licensing exam (FE). I would also suggest that find something like that. Trust me it works!!!

- - - Updated - - -

same here waiting terribly for EAD, I don't care about GC as I know its a long process. few days ago i got a job offer in CA related to my field n i felt so bad that I can't get it.
    My situation is worst. I made a SR requesting to expedite my I-765 under a job offer assuming that i don’t have any RFIE. They sent me a mail on the 19th and not sure about whats inside the mail yet. I emailed the congressman on the 20’th asking if they can call the USCIS just simple ask for an update of my expedite process. After an hour or two. USCIS updated my status into RFIE. Lol i dont know what to do but keeping myself cool! 😊😊 piece of advice. Don’t do anything even if USCIS CSR tell you that your case is doing okay or they don’t need anything from you. Lol just keep swimming and waiting.! Lol.
    RS

Comment

• Normal

Hi Ajclark29,

I dont think you need to worry about this RFIE. In all probability it is them just asking for your offer letter of the job you used to expedite and is the normal procedure. My PD is 08/24 and i comolete 60 days tomorrow. I have a couple of job offers and will put in an expedite request next week. Do let me know how it works out for you.

Good luck!

Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
      My situation is worst. I made a SR requesting to expedite my I-765 under a job offer assuming that i don’t have any RFIE. They sent me a mail on the 19th and not sure about whats inside the mail yet. I emailed the congressman on the 20’th asking if they can call the USCIS just simple ask for an update of my expedite process. After an hour or two. USCIS updated my status into RFIE. Lol i dont know what to do but keeping myself cool! 😊😊 piece of advice. Don’t do anything even if USCIS CSR tell you that your case is doing okay or they don’t need anything from you. Lol just keep swimming and waiting.! Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fbslims View Post
        Hi Ajclark29,

I dont think you need to worry about this RFIE. In all probability it is them just asking for your offer letter of the job you used to expedite and is the normal procedure. My PD is 08/24 and i comolete 60 days tomorrow. I have a couple of job offers and will put in an expedite request next week. Do let me know how it works out for you.

Good luck!
        Sure will do. The only thing is my RFIE IS FOR MY I-485, so it’ll be 2 different mails. Only thing is that i requested to expedite my i-765 before they updated my I-485 status and RFIE for that. Which is a good thing i guess.
        RS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
          I don’t really care about the green card for now. My only concern is the Ead. Im just losing myself being unemplyoed for morethan a year now. Doing nothing. Its just making me crazy but yeah your right. It sucks because they updated my account on friday. Who does that? Lol. They really wanted me to over think for how many days before i receive the leteer! Haha
          which congressman is better to contact DEM or Republican? in my district, 1 is from DEM and 2 are from REP.

Comment

which congressman is better to contact DEM or Republican? in my district, 1 is from DEM and 2 are from REP.
            Who is up for election first? Kidding... sort of. Maybe take a look at their website and contact the one that is more immigrant sympathetic. Although, i would think as a public servant, they should all be willing to help the people living in their districts.

Comment

Not really sure because im not really into politics. I just tried to send a message to the congressman thinking that might help.
              RS

Comment

• Does anyone use/have a “Joint Sponsor”

Does anyone here submitted a joint sponsor (other than your spouse as the primary sponsor)?
                Im restless about my RFIE, i have a feeling that its all about the I-864.
                Will you please tell me what do i need to tell to my uncle (going to be the JOINT SPONSOR) and what documents should i ask him to include as evidence? In case my RFIE ask for a joint sponsor.? Please. I need to know so i’ll be ready whenever.

I appreciate any and all the help. Thanks a lot!
                RS

Comment

Does anyone here submitted a joint sponsor (other than your spouse as the primary sponsor)?
                  Will you please tell me what do i need to tell to my uncle (going to be the JOINT SPONSOR) and what documents should i ask him to include as evidence? In case my RFIE ask for a joint sponsor.? Please. I need to know so i’ll be ready whenever.

There is no reason to make yourself crazy now, wait for the letter and then you will get better help here. submitting a joint sponsor is easy and you fill out the same i-864 as you already did so dont worry so much. lots of people get RFIEs

Comment

I have a joint sponsor. Husband doesnt make enough, my mother in law is my main sponsor. I just sent their transciprt and W2'. Her and father in law make about 250.000k/year and i didnt get any request for evidence. It was scheduled for an interview, so im assuming, were good.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                      There is no reason to make yourself crazy now, wait for the letter and then you will get better help here. submitting a joint sponsor is easy and you fill out the same i-864 as you already did so dont worry so much. lots of people get RFIEs
                      Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
                      I have a joint sponsor. Husband doesnt make enough, my mother in law is my main sponsor. I just sent their transciprt and W2'. Her and father in law make about 250.000k/year and i didnt get any request for evidence. It was scheduled for an interview, so im assuming, were good.
                      @mustang- yas, you’re right lol. Over thinking is making me weak. lol. Hoping to have the mail asap.

@dreamerdancer - thanks for the responce, when i have my RFE please help me and tell me what to do next if it regards the i-864. 😊😊😊 thanks
                      RS

Comment

@mustang- yas, you’re right lol. Over thinking is making me weak. lol. Hoping to have the mail asap.

@dreamerdancer - thanks for the responce, when i have my RFE please help me and tell me what to do next if it regards the i-864. 😊😊😊 thanks
                        Absolutely! Thats why we are all here. To help each other, get opinions etc. If indeed your RFE is about sponsor, another thing we had to do is with the joint sponsor, if they have a spouse in their household (in our case my father in law) they have to fill out & sign contract between them and the sponsor , I think it's a form 864 A. Did you have that? Basically, a person in the joint sponsor’s household must sign this agreement, that he/she agrees with the sponsorship. They provide the same as your hubby, joint sponsor copy of birth certificte ( must b us citizen). Hope that helps.

Comment

• I received my RFE hard Copy Today

Hey guys! I already received my RFE hard copy today, it’s a pink Paper saying:

“What you need to do”

You must provide the following information for us to make a final decision on your case.

• Submit all supporting tax documentation (W-2s, 1099s, Form 2555, and all supporting tax Schedules) submitted to the internal Revenue Service for the most rexent tax year.

The petitioner/sponsor must submit all supporting tax documents for the most recent tax year.

• The “Sponsor’s Household Size” on the petitioner/sponsor’s Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (revision date 07/02/2015), was calculated incorrectly or not completed. A household size of 0 or 1 is not acceptable. The petitioner/Sponsor must correct and or complete and return page 4 of Form I-864.

Our situation:

• my spouse is retired and submitted one year tax return and that was 2016 tax return.
                          • we put our assets such as two (2) home ownership, two (2) automobile tittles, appliances and etc.

Questions:

• there’s nothing in the pink paper that USCIS is asking for us to have a joint sponsor so i guess our I-864 or my spouse income or assets is enough. What should i sent back to USCIS? All the supporting tax documentation that mentioned to the letter?
                          • they said that i should correct the “sponsor’s household size” and correct or complete and return Page 4 of form I-864. Does it mean that ONLY PAGE 4? Or i should send all pages? Lol. I just need clarification.
                          • where should i start? I am lost i dont know which forms should i send and where to get them? ;( my spouse don’t understand it too. ;(
                          • and also my spouse’s is a business owner before he retired, so he never had W2s what should we send them?
                          Guys please help me. Please thanks!
                          Last edited by Ajclark29; 10-26-2017, 11:30 AM. Reason: Added things
                          RS

Comment

Hey guys! I already received my RFE hard copy today, it’s a pink Paper saying:

“What you need to do”

You must provide the following information for us to make a final decision on your case.

• Submit all supporting tax documentation (W-2s, 1099s, Form 2555, and all supporting tax Schedules) submitted to the internal Revenue Service for the most rexent tax year.

The petitioner/sponsor must submit all supporting tax documents for the most recent tax year.

• The “Sponsor’s Household Size” on the petitioner/sponsor’s Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (revision date 07/02/2015), was calculated incorrectly or not completed. A household size of 0 or 1 is not acceptable. The petitioner/Sponsor must correct and or complete and return page 4 of Form I-864.

Our situation:

• my spouse is retired and submitted one year tax return and that was 2016 tax return.
                            • we put our assets such as two (2) home ownership, two (2) automobile tittles, appliances and etc.

Questions:

• there’s nothing in the pink paper that USCIS is asking for us to have a joint sponsor so i guess our I-864 or my spouse income or assets is enough. What should i sent back to USCIS? All the supporting tax documentation that mentioned to the letter?
                            • they said that i should correct the “sponsor’s household size” and correct or complete and return Page 4 of form I-864. Does it mean that ONLY PAGE 4? Or i should send all pages? Lol. I just need clarification.
                            • where should i start? I am lost i dont know which forms should i send and where to get them? ;( my spouse don’t understand it too. ;(
                            • and also my spouse’s is a business owner before he retired, so he never had W2s what should we send them?
                            Guys please help me. Please thanks!
                            For the first one: Go to IRS and print out the IRS tax transcript for 2016.

Second step: I would send the whole form again and household size means where you put in the 1 for sponsor one for you equals 2 you had just one. but your household size is two.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                              For the first one: Go to IRS and print out the IRS tax transcript for 2016.

Second step: I would send the whole form again and household size means where you put in the 1 for sponsor one for you equals 2 you had just one. but your household size is two.
                              Thanks mustang! But Do you mean Irs office or Irs website?
                              RS

Comment

• I saw it!

I saw where to get the tax transcript, their website. The thing Is if i will be getting tax transcript. Does it means that everything is (all forms) included inside of it such as the W2s, 1099s, Form 2555 and all supporting tax schedules can see or included to the tax transcript? Im so confuse.
                                RS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X