Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
    Thank u so much! I was gonna have my mom to send me originals, but she doesnt like to risk sending originals...so i was gonna include copies..
    Just so you know, they'll ask for original documents of copies you submitted at your interview.

Comment

• Update

Filing from New York
      9/11-send the package
      9/13-package received,PD
      9/15- checks cashed
      9/18- received messages and email confirmation
      9/22- 3 NOAs in the mail
      9/29 - biometrics notice for 10/11
      10/6 - biometrics done

10/18- I-485 ready to schedule for an interview

Comment

• Request for Initial Evidence.

Update....
        Pd 09/06
        Today 10/20 - my Uscis online accounr updated to “we mailed you a request for initial evidence for you form i-485”
        Kind of sad and feeling worried. I hope that everything will be fine and its just an easy kind of request from them.
        ;(
        RS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
          Update....
          Pd 09/06
          Today 10/20 - my Uscis online accounr updated to “we mailed you a request for initial evidence for you form i-485”
          Kind of sad and feeling worried. I hope that everything will be fine and its just an easy kind of request from them.
          ;(
          dont worry can be something minor did you send you medical in ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
            dont worry can be something minor did you send you medical in ?
            Yeah! I sent everything i needed to send. What i am thinking is its all about I-864, my spouse’s tax return. We only sent one tax return (no w2’s or irs transcript) 2016 latest tax return copies and thats all. because my spouse’s already retired we just put 2016 tax return and added all of his assets to cover up. I don’t know what it is all about but i hope its easy.
            RS

Comment

Yeah! I sent everything i needed to send. What i am thinking is its all about I-864, my spouse’s tax return. We only sent one tax return (no w2’s or irs transcript) 2016 latest tax return copies and thats all. because my spouse’s already retired we just put 2016 tax return and added all of his assets to cover up. I don’t know what it is all about but i hope its easy.
              Yes that is probably what it is. Always provide the official IRS transcripts they are verified and all in one. No need for W2 or anything . You can get them online or call in the hotline but that will take a week or two. Updat us when you receive it

Comment

Yes that is probably what it is. Always provide the official IRS transcripts they are verified and all in one. No need for W2 or anything . You can get them online or call in the hotline but that will take a week or two. Updat us when you receive it
                I will surely about ya’ll once i receive it. Its getting stressful now but im keeping my self cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
                I will surely about ya’ll once i receive it. Its getting stressful now but im keeping my self cool.
                RS

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Its really not that big of a deal. A lot of people receive RFEs and if you promptly reply with a through response then you will maybe be delayed by a week or two no biggie

Comment

Its really not that big of a deal. A lot of people receive RFEs and if you promptly reply with a through response then you will maybe be delayed by a week or two no biggie
                    I don’t really care about the green card for now. My only concern is the Ead. Im just losing myself being unemplyoed for morethan a year now. Doing nothing. Its just making me crazy but yeah your right. It sucks because they updated my account on friday. Who does that? Lol. They really wanted me to over think for how many days before i receive the leteer! Haha
                    RS

Comment

I don’t really care about the green card for now. My only concern is the Ead. Im just losing myself being unemplyoed for morethan a year now. Doing nothing. Its just making me crazy but yeah your right. It sucks because they updated my account on friday. Who does that? Lol. They really wanted me to over think for how many days before i receive the leteer! Haha

I hear you on that. Not working is horrible. I have nothing to do except keep the house clean, which doesn't take much. I have gained weight and lost all motivation to do anything. I hope you have something to do to keep yourself occupied and sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlucan View Post
                        I hear you on that. Not working is horrible. I have nothing to do except keep the house clean, which doesn't take much. I have gained weight and lost all motivation to do anything. I hope you have something to do to keep yourself occupied and sane.
                        Oh man! Believe me! We’re on the same boat! Haha good thing we have 2 dogs and theh keep me entertained. Just sometime you want to buy something but you can’t and i am ashame of my self that after all my spouse did, all the work and money he take home i wil ask him to buy me material things that i suppose to buy for my self. It sucks but God keep us grounded. We can make it.
                        RS

Comment

Its very hard mentally trust me guys you need to keep fit go to the gym its good form mind and body.
                          Cant wait for EAD I have 45 days on the clock. In 30 days put in congressional service request through representative. I will be in front of the door at 8 am haha

Comment

Its very hard mentally trust me guys you need to keep fit go to the gym its good form mind and body.
                            Cant wait for EAD I have 45 days on the clock. In 30 days put in congressional service request through representative. I will be in front of the door at 8 am haha
                            I used to go to the gym anywhere from 2 to 5 times a week when i was working, so i know all the good it does and i super miss it. When i get motivated, i try to get some yoga in or youtube video for exercise, but its just not the same.

Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
                            Oh man! Believe me! We’re on the same boat! Haha good thing we have 2 dogs and theh keep me entertained. Just sometime you want to buy something but you can’t and i am ashame of my self that after all my spouse did, all the work and money he take home i wil ask him to buy me material things that i suppose to buy for my self. It sucks but God keep us grounded. We can make it.
                            Amen to that. I wish they had local support groups where you could connect socially. It would be easier to stay busy with friends. Thank goodness for this site or i would really be crawling the walls. Fingers crossed our processes all go smoothly and quickly.

Comment

I used to go to the gym anywhere from 2 to 5 times a week when i was working, so i know all the good it does and i super miss it. When i get motivated, i try to get some yoga in or youtube video for exercise, but its just not the same.

Amen to that. I wish they had local support groups where you could connect socially. It would be easier to stay busy with friends. Thank goodness for this site or i would really be crawling the walls. Fingers crossed our processes all go smoothly and quickly.

You can check on meetup. Find your self something. The waiting is unpredictable and everybody's case is different. But the only thing we can do is to keep ourselves good.

Comment

in this situation, which is sometimes really frustrated, GYM is best solution. But I am happy that I have another activity along with gym, preparing for engineering licensing exam (FE). I would also suggest that find something like that. Trust me it works!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ajclark29 View Post
                                same here waiting terribly for EAD, I don't care about GC as I know its a long process. few days ago i got a job offer in CA related to my field n i felt so bad that I can't get it.
                                Last edited by a.mujtaba; 10-21-2017, 03:10 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X