Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is it regarding your medical or sponsorship form?

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
      so is it regarding your medical or sponsorship form?
      sponsorship form

Comment

• Originally posted by sterai79 View Post
        sponsorship form
        Hi You need to calculate your household size first then look at the I864p. You do not need to add the $4180 which just explains the table. Do you have kids? if your household size is 3 it should be $25,525. if your sponsor is on active duty then it should be $20,420.
        PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
        11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
        11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
        11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
        09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
        09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
        11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
          Hi You need to calculate your household size first then look at the I864p. You do not need to add the $4180 which just explains the table. Do you have kids? if your household size is 3 it should be $25,525. if your sponsor is on active duty then it should be $20,420.
          thnks....

Comment

thnks....
            why is forum quiet tonite...is it bcos of d RFE I got...our strenght is in diversity...lets all i v faith of good new to share...lol...

Comment

why is forum quiet tonite...is it bcos of d RFE I got...our strenght is in diversity...lets all i v faith of good new to share...lol...
              LoL you’re right!!!!! Anyone has any good news or anything to share? Its been 40 days since i sent my apps and haven’t heard anything. What about you guys? We should be hapy in here!!!! 😊😊😊
              RS

Comment

Well right now no news is good news haha. Also no updates my PD date is 09/05

Comment

Well right now no news is good news haha. Also no updates my PD date is 09/05
                  i went tru a whole lots of forum..mixed feelings about how RFE affect interview date,EAD or GC...so am kind of positive

Comment

i went tru a whole lots of forum..mixed feelings about how RFE affect interview date,EAD or GC...so am kind of positive
                    As long as uou get it out as soon as possible and make sure you go above and beyond for whats required it will maybe delay your application by a couple weeks depending how fast they review your RFE

Comment

• If Fedex tracker shows that my RFIE response was delivered to USCIS 2 weeks ago.... yet there is no update on my online case statues (it still stays that an RFE was mailed out to ME).. should I be worried that it was not actually delivered and there is some sort of mistake?

Comment

• Originally posted by JNJH2224 View Post
                        If Fedex tracker shows that my RFIE response was delivered to USCIS 2 weeks ago.... yet there is no update on my online case statues (it still stays that an RFE was mailed out to ME).. should I be worried that it was not actually delivered and there is some sort of mistake?
                        Well yes and no . What are the chances Fedex didnt deliver it? very very little. What you can do is call and speak to a level two officer and ask if they have receiveid it or not . They will tell you that information surely

Comment

Well yes and no . What are the chances Fedex didnt deliver it? very very little. What you can do is call and speak to a level two officer and ask if they have receiveid it or not . They will tell you that information surely
                          I agree with mustang. The online case updates are not very reliable. Or in my case they weren't
                          Forms sent 6/2
                          Forms received 6/4
                          Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                          PD 6/5 & 6/6
                          NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                          Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                          SR 9/2
                          Contacted Congressman 10/1
                          Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                          Interview letter 10/10
                          Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                          Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                          Interview 11/8 RFE after
                          New Card Being Produced 11/16
                          Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

As long as uou get it out as soon as possible and make sure you go above and beyond for whats required it will maybe delay your application by a couple weeks depending how fast they review your RFE
                            pls i need ur advices...my spouse worked two jobs last year n the two jobs total up to 19500,al by herself..got no depedant,den we jus found out that we sent jus one W2 ,instead of the two to make it 19500 her annual income for 2016...now my friend who is in military with the rank of SPC want to help out as a joint sponsor.....

my obstacle is dis.....

1. in poverty guideline for i864 0n USCIS website it states....

sponsor size for 2 household is $18,212...does dis means dat if we have added the second job W2..which cld v added up to 19500,we wld v pass above poverty line of 125%.
                            what if we send in the Copies of the W2 now,,will it make any sense.

or

2. shld we go ahead with my friend in the military as a joint sponsor now....

or

3. We shld send the 2 W2s ..dats filling i864 n i864a....but in the letter all d said the joint sponsor shld submit are...

1.file form I-864,affidavit of support
                            2.copies of thier recent federal income tax returns.
                            copies of of supporting tax documents.

pls....i need clarification ASAP....

Comment

pls i need ur advices...my spouse worked two jobs last year n the two jobs total up to 19500,al by herself..got no depedant,den we jus found out that we sent jus one W2 ,instead of the two to make it 19500 her annual income for 2016...now my friend who is in military with the rank of SPC want to help out as a joint sponsor.....

my obstacle is dis.....

1. in poverty guideline for i864 0n USCIS website it states....

sponsor size for 2 household is $18,212...does dis means dat if we have added the second job W2..which cld v added up to 19500,we wld v pass above poverty line of 125%.
                              what if we send in the Copies of the W2 now,,will it make any sense.

or

2. shld we go ahead with my friend in the military as a joint sponsor now....

or

3. We shld send the 2 W2s ..dats filling i864 n i864a....but in the letter all d said the joint sponsor shld submit are...

1.file form I-864,affidavit of support
                              2.copies of thier recent federal income tax returns.
                              copies of of supporting tax documents.

pls....i need clarification ASAP....

No the requirements are 20.300 where are you looking ? if it was 18.212 your spouse would have qualified. For your spouse just add the recent year tax return it doesn't really matter what was earned there it counts what he/she makes now this year. This you can proof with paystubs for past months and letter of employment.
                              Just go on IRS website and get the tax return transcript that way nothing else is needed. Much easier no W2 or 1040.
                              You need to get a cosponsor and make him file a i864a and he should also submit the tax transcript of last year and his letter of employment and paystubs.
                              That should do.

Comment

No the requirements are 20.300 where are you looking ? if it was 18.212 your spouse would have qualified. For your spouse just add the recent year tax return it doesn't really matter what was earned there it counts what he/she makes now this year. This you can proof with paystubs for past months and letter of employment.
                                Just go on IRS website and get the tax return transcript that way nothing else is needed. Much easier no W2 or 1040.
                                You need to get a cosponsor and make him file a i864a and he should also submit the tax transcript of last year and his letter of employment and paystubs.
                                That should do.
                                @mustang..tnx so much....but they said the co sponsor shld file i864...not i864a....wats ur take..
                                sorry for being rude...jus want do it rite now

my friend salary shld b around $25k per annum as military officer is it okay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X