Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Submissions - Concurrent Application (I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765, I-864)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sterai79 View Post
    @mustang..tnx so much....but they said the co sponsor shld file i864...not i864a....wats ur take..
    sorry for being rude...jus want do it rite now

my friend salary shld b around $25k per annum as military officer is it okay
    Yes sorry the I864. Does he have family too ? Spouse, children ? If alone yes its enough together

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang85635 View Post
      Yes sorry the I864. Does he have family too ? Spouse, children ? If alone yes its enough together
      he is single

Comment

can anyone be a joint sponsor...my younger brother is also the military as well but rite now he is on a mission in europe with US ARMY..dis is y we are consulting is friend who is also in the army to help out.contacted him but his W2 is unreacheable cos nobody is in his apartment...so we decided to get his friend involve.....

wat do u guys tink

Comment

• your brother would be good he doesn't have to be in the USA. but you can use who ever can sign the form and earn enough

Comment

• Omg!!! **** UPDATE **** !! CASE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW!! Already?!! My hearts is beating so fast...itll be two weeks tomorrow after my biometrics were completed!
            Last edited by Dreamerdancer42; 10-18-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Yes it is absolutely necessary
              I had made a silly mistake online status shows that RFIE has been mailed yesterday. I think it would probably be for 130A

thanks for this information.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
              Omg!!! **** UPDATE **** !! CASE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW!! Already?!! My hearts is beating so fast...itll be two weeks tomorrow after my biometrics being completed!
              from which city you are applying?

Comment

• Originally posted by a.mujtaba View Post
                I had made a silly mistake online status shows that RFIE has been mailed yesterday. I think it would probably be for 130A

thanks for this information.

- - - Updated - - -

from which city you are applying?
                Atlanta Georgia

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamerdancer42 View Post
                  Atlanta Georgia
                  I am also filing from Atlanta

Comment

• So my timeline so far from Atlanta, Ga-

9/7/17 **I sent my I 485 I 765
                    9/11/17 **It got signed for By Chyba in Chicago 3rd floor etc.
                    9/21/17 **I received 2 Notices of receipts along with Biometrics appoinment letter (3 envelopes total)
                    10/6/17 **completed biometrics appoinment
                    10/13/17 **received "notice to applicant" letter informing me to bring my medical form to my interview or wait for "req. for ev."
                    10/18/17 **my online status changed from "we accepted your fingerprint fee" to "we are ready to schedule your case for an interview, we will send you a letter with interview date"
                    Last edited by Dreamerdancer42; 10-18-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

So my timeline so far from Atlanta, Ga-

9/7/17 **I sent my I 485 I 765
                      9/11/17 **It got signed for By Chyba in Chicago 3rd floor etc.
                      9/21/17 **I received 2 Notices of receipts along with Biometrics appoinment letter (3 envelopes total)
                      10/6/17 **completed biometrics appoinment
                      10/13/17 **received "notice to applicant" letter informing me to bring my medical form to my interview or wait for "req. for ev."
                      10/18/17 **my online status changed from "we accepted your fingerprint fee" to "we are ready to schedule your case for an interview, we will send you a letter with interview date"
                      That is great that it has all been turned around fast, but now the long wait begins. It can take months for the interview to actually be scheduled. If you look back at some of the other month submissions ones from May are still waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by milner37 View Post
                        That is great that it has all been turned around fast, but now the long wait begins. It can take months for the interview to actually be scheduled. If you look back at some of the other month submissions ones from May are still waiting.
                        Oh ... thx for killing my excitement!!! Ha. I am aware the interview will be months from now but the letter of interview I expected soon , since theyre letting me know already

Comment

Oh ... thx for killing my excitement!!! Ha. I am aware the interview will be months from now but the letter of interview I expected soon , since theyre letting me know already
                          Sorry.... I did exactly the same thing I got excited and told my wife, and she was really excited too. Then I spoke to a couple of friends who have been thru all this and they were really surprised and thought it was amazing, then they found out exactly what it said and quickly brought me back down to Earth, was a definite killer

Comment

Sorry.... I did exactly the same thing I got excited and told my wife, and she was really excited too. Then I spoke to a couple of friends who have been thru all this and they were really surprised and thought it was amazing, then they found out exactly what it said and quickly brought me back down to Earth, was a definite killer
                            Well i have just read some1 from june just got the same update as me the same day as me...so its def early i think , now just waiting for the letter with a date. I want to ask something thou.. did u put your original vaccination records with your medical form or copies are Okay? Pls?

Comment

Well i have just read some1 from june just got the same update as me the same day as me...so its def early i think , now just waiting for the letter with a date. I want to ask something thou.. did u put your original vaccination records with your medical form or copies are Okay? Pls?
                              I took copies of the immunizations I already had to the medical office and got a whole new range of vaccinations. Even though there was added expense I wanted to make sure all bases were covered and there was no reason at all for a rejection.

Comment

I took copies of the immunizations I already had to the medical office and got a whole new range of vaccinations. Even though there was added expense I wanted to make sure all bases were covered and there was no reason at all for a rejection.
                                Thank u so much! I was gonna have my mom to send me originals, but she doesnt like to risk sending originals...so i was gonna include copies..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X