Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l1a blanket to l1a individual renewal - dropbox eligibilty

Hello Everyone,

can you please suggest if the applicant with current l1a under blanket plans to apply for renewal as l1a individual, will he be eligible for dropbox submission?
    If eligible and if consulate still calls in for an interview, do you have to wait for the regular waiting time (which may be more than 2 or 3 weeks in some locations) for scheduling biometrics and interview appointment?

Please kindly share your experience.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Originally posted by saby1 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

per http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp
    can you please suggest if the applicant with current l1a under blanket plans to apply for renewal as l1a individual, will he be eligible for dropbox submission?
    If eligible and if consulate still calls in for an interview, do you have to wait for the regular waiting time (which may be more than 2 or 3 weeks in some locations) for scheduling biometrics and interview appointment?

If consulate calls for an interview, they would generally allow you to do a walkin and no need to book appointment.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      If consulate calls for an interview, they would generally allow you to do a walkin and no need to book appointment.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      thank you for your suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by saby1 View Post
        Hello Everyone,

Hello saby1,

I am in the same situation as yours, however I am looking for L2 stamping. I had L2 blanket issued in India in 2015 and now after renewal it is L2 individual. I need to travel to India for an urgent matter but my husband will not be travelling. Though both blanket and individual L2 stamping are eligible for drop box, I am not sure I can avail this facility as my visa category has changed. I would highly appreciate your reply on this.

Regards

Burhi.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X