Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diversity visa - born in eligible country currently living in non eligible country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversity visa - born in eligible country currently living in non eligible country

hello,

To whomever it may concern, I want to get information for Diversity visa. I was born in Saudia Arabia which is an eligible country for this visa, I hold my birth certificate and another document which specifies that i was born in Saudia, My birth place mentioned on my passport is also Saudia Arabia but i donot hold nationality or citizenship of Saudia. My current residence is Pakistan and my nationality is also Pakistani.
    I fulfill high school requirement.
    Do i fulfill 1st requirement and when i apply what should i write, and if i am selected which document should i hold.

For DV, it is fine to claim to be chargeable to your country of birth

Comment

Same query

Hello,
      I am in the same boat as you. Are you sure we can apply? Someone told me that since we hold nationality or passport of country not eligible, we cannot apply.
      Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by anjalirawat View Post
        Hello,
        I am in the same boat as you. Are you sure we can apply? Someone told me that since we hold nationality or passport of country not eligible, we cannot apply.
        Please advise.
        Nationality is irrelevant. Chargeability is based on country of birth.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X