No announcement yet.

Washington DC (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 Concurrent) March 2017 Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington DC (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 Concurrent) March 2017 Application

Can anyone tell me about the Washington DC field office wait time.

I submitted my applications in March 2017. I am done with my biometrics and have received my EAD / AP combo card.

Since May I am waiting for my case to be scheduled for an interview.

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by twarrior; 09-15-2017, 08:50 AM.

Originally posted by twarrior View Post

I submitted my applications in March 2017. I done with my biometrics and have received my EAD / AP combo card.

Any help is appreciated.
    Same office and same PD of March 2017 for me....
    Have not heard about the interview yet, I was actually thinking about calling one of these days since it has been more than 6 months now.

Comment

I called them multiple times this month but I didn't get much information. They told me that they're still processing applications from September 16, 2016.

Originally posted by martyivanova View Post
      Same office and same PD of March 2017 for me....
      Have not heard about the interview yet, I was actually thinking about calling one of these days since it has been more than 6 months now.

Comment

I called them multiple times this month but I didn't get much information. They told me that they're still processing applications from September 16, 2016.
        I was able to finally raise a SR online on my case, I was unable to prior.. Did not try calling as I feel like a phone call would not help much.
        Will post the response I get, even though of course they have 30 days to respond

Comment

I submitted my applications in March 2017. I am done with my biometrics and have received my EAD / AP combo card.

Any help is appreciated.
          My PD was November 14th, 2016 and I had my interview on August 8th, 2017. Hope this helps.

Comment

PD was November 14th, 2016. I had interview on August 8th. Hope this helps.

Comment

December 2016 application (PD: 12/13/2016)

Interview: 9/23/2017

The Washington DC office has about a 9 month wait time.
              Processing times are usually updated monthly:
              View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Any help is appreciated.
              Last edited by descondido; 09-26-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Hey, can you let me know how the interview experience was? My PD was 12/19/16 and interview will b on 10/26/17 at Washington DC field office.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X