Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sponsored to US for 2 weeks, need to come back to Japan to finish my college, 2nd yea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsored to US for 2 weeks, need to come back to Japan to finish my college, 2nd yea

My uncle sponsored me to the US for 2 weeks, now I need to go back to Japan to finish my college, I am in 2nd year.
    Do I need any VISA, or any document when I come back to the US?
    Thank you so much for your help.

ESTA travel authorization is generally valid for two years. Reapply online if your current TA expires before your return

Comment

Sponsored to US for 2 weeks, need to come back to Japan to finish my college, 2nd yea

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      ESTA travel authorization is generally valid for two years. Reapply online if your current TA expires before your return
      I think I forgot to mention that my uncle sponsored my father as an immigrant, or a Green Card holder. As a son, I can live and work permanently in the United States as a lawful permanent resident.
      However, I need to go back to Japan to finish my college, I am in 2nd year.
      My question is that do I need any special permission when I finish my college, and come back to the US?
      I am grateful for your answer.
      Thank you

Comment

Apply for a re-entry permit if you plan to be away from the United States for more than a year. Use Form I-131

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X