Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITAR authorization for Non-U.S. Person

Hi!

I'm extremely interested in joining a US-based company that operates in an industry that's subject to U.S. Government space technology export regulations. They have as a requirement that all employees be U.S. citizens, lawful U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to obtain ITAR authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.

I am currently neither a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident. The part that interests me is:
    > eligible to obtain ITAR authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.

What does the process look like to obtain ITAR authorization as a foreign worker?

I have read elsewhere that others have been able to work at such companies either by being sponsored for a Green Card, or by obtaining a TN Visa (under NAFTA) and ITAR exemption license.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Which country are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      Which country are you from?
      I have the same question and looking around the web I came to this page. Probably the company mentioned by the other guy is the same.. spacex.
      I'm Italian and meanwhile I have been working worldwide, never so far in the USA, so I have no idea about all these regulations. I don;t even understand them in my home country hehehe.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X