Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 for child "Issued"; L1 for spouse "No Status"; L2 for Self "AP"

Hi,
    Our interview was on 12th Sept at Chennai, India. On 19th. Sept we received L2 visa for our son. The status of my L2 shows in "Administrative Processing". The Status for spouse (Primary applicant)is in "No Status" in CEAC Visa Status Check website. What do we make out of it. One L2 is already issued even before L1 was issued. Please advise.

Help Reqd...

Originally posted by khalidak View Post
    Hi,
    Our interview was on 12th Sept at Chennai, India. On 19th. Sept we received L2 visa for our son. The status of my L2 shows in "Administrative Processing". The Status for spouse (Primary applicant)is in "No Status" in CEAC Visa Status Check website. What do we make out of it. One L2 is already issued even before L1 was issued. Please advise.
    Hi,

I am also on the same boat. L2 for my spouse has been approved, but for my kid it shows as "Administrative Processing". Even I had my interview on Sep 12th. Any updates with respect to your status? Request you to share the updates.

Comment

Hi,
      L1 issued for my wife but L2 for myself is in AP since 12th. Sept. Please someone inform how long I need to wait in a usual AP case?

Comment

Originally posted by VVKumar View Post
        Hi,

I am also on the same boat. L2 for my spouse has been approved, but for my kid it shows as "Administrative Processing". Even I had my interview on Sep 12th. Any updates with respect to your status? Request you to share the updates.
        L1 received yesterday, one of the two L2 is still in AP.
        Any update at your end?

Comment

L1 received yesterday, one of the two L2 is still in AP.
          Any update at your end?
          The remaining L2 is showing as "Issued" now. Hope to receive the passport in a day or two. All the best to you in case you hadn't got yours.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X