Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change Immigration status from Visitor visa to OCI in India

Hi There,

I am Keshav, My son is USA born and he went to India on April 2017 on Visitor Visa.Later we applied his OCI card and got it. As we know, he can not stay more than 6 months in Visitor Visa in India, What I need to do to change his immigration status from Visitor to OCI(as he already got the OCI) . Can Someone had the same exp or any Idea, Please help. I search internet found nothing.

Regards
    Keshav

Originally posted by ke43438354786 View Post
    Hi There,

I am Keshav, My son is USA born and he went to India on April 2017 on Visitor Visa.Later we applied his OCI card and got it. As we know, he can not stay more than 6 months in Visitor Visa in India, What I need to do to change his immigration status from Visitor to OCI(as he already got the OCI) . Can Someone had the same exp or any Idea, Please help. I search internet found nothing.

Regards
    Keshav
    exit and re-enter the country.

Comment

Hi There,

Regards
      Keshav
      How did u apply for kid OCI in USA when he was in India already?

Comment

Originally posted by sunrag1 View Post
        How did u apply for kid OCI in USA when he was in India already?
        simple, he applied for the OCI and Visa at the same time, or Visa after OCI under process.

Comment

Hi Keshav, how did you resolve this ? We are in similar situation. Thanks, Sandeep

Hi There,

Regards
          Keshav
          Hi Keshav, how did you resolve this ? We are in similar situation. Thanks, Sandeep

Comment

Hi Keshav, how did you resolve this ? We are in similar situation. Thanks, Dipali

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X