Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!! Interview next week

Good morning folks,
    I want to thank you all guys for the last time, your answers was very helpful.

Now, I got my interview for next week, among the documents they ask me to bring, there is proof of entry (I have the proof of entry, I-94) and "government-issued photo identification for the beneficiary", where can I get this government issued photo id??

I am the beneficiary based on marriage (K1-visa fiance).

Any good advice please for the interview? I am a lil stressed and excited at the same time.

Thanks!

Originally posted by SophFlorida View Post
    Good morning folks,

Now, I got my interview for next week, among the documents they ask me to bring, there is proof of entry (I have the proof of entry, I-94) and "government-issued photo identification for the beneficiary", where can I get this government issued photo id??

Any good advice please for the interview? I am a lil stressed and excited at the same time.

Thanks!
    State ID or passport will do

Comment

Originally posted by SophFlorida View Post
      Good morning folks,

Thanks!
      Know as much as you can as you never know what question they might ask. Be honest, DO NOT LIE. Go over the information that's listed on your application. Good luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X