Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COS F2-F1, Spring 2018

Hi,

I'm currently on F2 visa and hoping to change it to F1 before January(Spring 2018). I got an admission from a college and received my I20. My husband is on OPT right now which is valid till Feb 2019.

Could you please let me know what are all the documents should I need to submit in USCIS and how should I do it ?

Is there any online process or should I need to send documents to USCIS for submission? If I need to mail the documents, which service center should I be sending my documents to?

Thanks in Advance and really appreciate any inputs.

Best

Check the processing times before you apply

Contact the VISA department or International student services at the university you are applying to, they do all the paperwork.

You have to ship the form to the processing center depending on where you are staying.

Please check the processing times before you apply for Change of status : https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

e.g. If you are in the east coast your application will go to Vermont Service Center and they take more than 7 months for processing Change of status.

Apply for a change of status in your Home country if the wait time is too long otherwise you will not be able to make it for your Spring 2018 admission.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X