Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB-1C i140 Denial after RFE

Hello Everyone,

As you guessed from the title, a month back I received denial of i140 Filed under EB-1C.

History of my case is as below:-

>GC application was filed on mid of last year.

>Received my EAD early this year

>Received RFE on i140 by April

>Responded to RFE by May , got FedEx acknowledgement of the reception of the response docs sent by employer to USCIS.

>A month back, i got the email notification that i140 is denied and rejection reasons are stated on the mail sent.

>Waited for 3 weeks to get the update from my company's immigration team.

This is how it is stated by the immigration team's email "USCIS was incorrect in denying the I-140 for failure to respond to the RFE issued" and the team filed a MTR to the i140 rejection, as they have evidence for the reception of the document by USCIS.

As per threads which I have read in many forums, I understand MTR's usually don't come positive to the petitioner. In this case, I don't understand a reason why the RFE response document failed to reach the concerned team / case adjudicator .
    If any of you had knowledge of a similar case , could you please guide / enlighten me with your thoughts on what would happen to the MTR raised for this case ?

Thank you in advance for your response.
    Dj

Your employer will get a quicker resolution to the matter by filing a new I-140 petition - addressing all those concerns raised in the RFE - rather than waiting for AAO to adjudicate an MTR
    Last edited by inadmissible; 09-25-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X