Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot retrieve DS-160 application for printing confirmation page

Hi all,

I have my biometrics/H1B visa interview scheduled on October 4th, 5th in Chennai consulate.

Now that I wanted to print out all the necessary documents, tried to print out DS-160 application which says, the following error.

Please correct all areas in error as indicated below. Once you have finished, click ‘Retrieve Application’ button to continue completing your online application form.

No matching data found.

The application id is same as the one in appointment confirmation and I am not able to retrieve it now. Kindly let me know why would this happen and how do I retrieve the application to print the confirmation page. I tried this in all browsers as well.

Thanks

Originally posted by arun1087 View Post
    Hi all,

I have my biometrics/H1B visa interview scheduled on October 4th, 5th in Chennai consulate.

Now that I wanted to print out all the necessary documents, tried to print out DS-160 application which says, the following error.

Please correct all areas in error as indicated below. Once you have finished, click ‘Retrieve Application’ button to continue completing your online application form.

No matching data found.

The application id is same as the one in appointment confirmation and I am not able to retrieve it now. Kindly let me know why would this happen and how do I retrieve the application to print the confirmation page. I tried this in all browsers as well.

Thanks
    Hi Arun - I am having the same issue - trying to retrieve DS160 and getting the same message as you. Were you able to retrieve your DS160?

Comment

Retrieving DS 160 and printing confirmation page

Hi,

I hope this helps anyone facing the same problem. My biometrics appointment was on 18th Jan 1:30pm in Kolkata but that very morning I found out I did not print the DS 160 confirmation page. I remembered clicking on the tab where it should have been emailed to me but the email of the confirmation page never came. I couldn't retrieve the DS 160 because it was giving me a security question which I have never set! anyways I started chatting with a US visa rep online and he asked me to fill up the form again. I had to fill it up again looking at the previous printout of DS 160 form. it generated a new confirmation number and then I went to the cgifederal website and updated my profile with the new DS 160 confirmation number. I generated a new appointment confirmation letter with the new DS 160 number. Did not have to reschedule my appointment or pay anything extra.
      My biometrics was done without any problem after an hour. However my I got a 221g on my visa interview. Its a waiting game now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X