July 2017 Applicants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaver View Post
    Got our approval notices of the EAD and AP today! Atlanta office.
    That’s so awesome!!!! I hope mine is on the way!!!!

Comment

I thought you got yours already. A week after I received the approval notice for the I765 I finally got the card on Saturday. Took it to get SSN renewed with married name and then got the Drivers License. Remember do not only look for online updates (my update still says package received July 18), check your mailboxes and call them.

Keep me posted.

Originally posted by Mieiva View Post
      That’s so awesome!!!! I hope mine is on the way!!!!
      7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
      10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
      7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
      8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
      5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

Originally posted by Hotaru-Grace View Post
        I thought you got yours already. A week after I received the approval notice for the I765 I finally got the card on Saturday. Took it to get SSN renewed with married name and then got the Drivers License. Remember do not only look for online updates (my update still says package received July 18), check your mailboxes and call them.

Keep me posted.

No I didn’t, I did the inquiry on Friday! I am literally sitting and waiting for the mailman to come, also, have been refreshing my email for about 1000 times today lol thanks! Will keep u posted.

Comment

Super! Praying for a successful job hunt.
          Today the actual card came and her name is misspelled! Crap. Luckily she's still on her OPT.

Comment

Originally posted by beaver View Post
            Today the actual card came and her name is misspelled! Crap. Luckily she's still on her OPT.
            Oh my gosh!!! I still have no news today!!! I hope I get a notification this week 🤹🏻*♀️

Comment

No status updated

Hi guys,

My PD date is July 12, biometric August 8.

Since then there is nothing changes. My status are Fingerprint was fee received and Case was received. It's been 96 days waiting desperately for EAD. I wanna call USCIS to ask but they just direct me to automatically reply. I don't know how long I have to wait more. This is so frustrating.

Comment

Do the online inquiry. Call as often as you wish.

Originally posted by Taro123 View Post
                Hi guys,

Since then there is nothing changes. My status are Fingerprint was fee received and Case was received. It's been 96 days waiting desperately for EAD. I wanna call USCIS to ask but they just direct me to automatically reply. I don't know how long I have to wait more. This is so frustrating.
                7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
                10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
                7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
                8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
                5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

Keep me posted.
                  So the day came for me too lol Waiting for my card to be mailed

Comment

Originally posted by Taro123 View Post
                    Hi guys,

Try contact your congressman and/or ombudsman.

Comment

Ead

Originally posted by coffeeaddict View Post
                      Try contact your congressman and/or ombudsman.
                      Hi

I have been waiting 132 days. I have raised 2 service requests and contacted my Congress man and the ombudsman and I’m still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Snicker Doodle View Post
                        Hi

I have been waiting 132 days. I have raised 2 service requests and contacted my Congress man and the ombudsman and I’m still waiting.
                        Damn, well I got nothing then except for continuing to call USCIS and your congressman/ombudsman. Hope you get some good news soon. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Hi, My Advance parole got approved on Nov 2nd, they mailed it but i didnt get it yet. Once it got approved i planned my travel date and booked the ticket for Nov 13.
                          Can i still travel? when they will check my documents? have anyone experienced this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X