Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for longer

Hi
    I’m Malaysian citizen mother of 3kids and my spouse India citizen. We apply oci card in Kuala Lumpur High Comm of India for myself and 3kids on 26th November 2016 our acknowledgement date by online. After 42days my 3kids application success and they traveling with that in fact my elder son schooling in India . But till date myself application still showing status UNDER PROCESS it’s about years. Since I can’t stay longer in India my elder son now staying in school hostel😞.

If anyone facing the same situation please advise who can I refer or what can I do in this situation.

Already call High comm of India (Kuala Lumpur) no positive updates from them other than wait till response.

Please advise 😞

Perhaps you should try applying for OCI or X visa at the FRRO/FRO when you next visit India

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      Perhaps you should try applying for OCI or X visa at the FRRO/FRO when you next visit India
      But I already enquiry in India last 2 months ago to reapply from India but they not encourage since the application I already made maybe in process of approve so it can be clash if reapply again from India.

Comment

I suppose that argument could could apply to a second OCI application, but perhaps you could apply for an X visa there in India after entering on an e-Visa. After all, OCI holders can have other Indian visas

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
          she can't apply at the FRRO/FRO. Instead, I would recommend you to apply for X-visa to India because spouse of Indian origin is very difficult to acquire an OCI card, plus you apply as a Malaysian is more chance getting delay forever long.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X