Appreciate any help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciate any help

Hi everyone. We filed I-130 in January 6, and in February 26 K-3. In may received NOID which looked like RFI-copy of passport, joined bank account, pictures. NOID wasn’t needed any explanations or anything complicated. Already more than 3 months past since we answered on NOID and no news since. Situation is really bad because i’m not in states and not able to get in because documents are not ready. So we separated with my husband more than a year, and no one knows how long more to wait. It’s seems like all life ruining over those documents. I appreciate any suggestions and information. Maybe someone had similar situation let me know your experience. Thanks.

Please clarify what you mean by NOID?

Your K3 submittal was a waste of time, as most such K3 submittals do not get processed beyond petition approval, in favor of continued I-130 processing.

Your I-130 processing, if petitioner is a U.S. citizen, should get to the Embassy interview about 11-12 months after submittal.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Olgajason View Post
    Hi everyone. We filed I-130 in January 6, and in February 26 K-3. In may received NOID which looked like RFI-copy of passport, joined bank account, pictures. NOID wasn’t needed any explanations or anything complicated. Already more than 3 months past since we answered on NOID and no news since. Situation is really bad because i’m not in states and not able to get in because documents are not ready. So we separated with my husband more than a year, and no one knows how long more to wait. It’s seems like all life ruining over those documents. I appreciate any suggestions and information. Maybe someone had similar situation let me know your experience. Thanks.

Comment

We received notice intend to deny. My husband wes talking to lawyers they said it doesn’t look like it and online status said it’s RFI, but still on a paper with big letters notice intend to deny. In NOID immigration asked my passport picture, car insurance, utility bill which we joined together, my husband’s divorce papers and asked biographic forms g-325 for both of us.
      Before my husband will go on interview petition should be approved? And how we will know about it? we will receive mail or they change status online?
      Immigration called my husband in a beginning of September to ask where I want to schedule interview, but we still have no update.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X