Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 Interview Scheduled Status but No letter

Hello,

My N400 status changed to "We scheduled your interview" 2 days ago (about a week after biometrics). I have registered for an online account therefore after signing in, the system is telling me to click on the "documents" tab to view the appointment letter for date and time of the interview. However, there is no letter in the "documents" tab, the last letter sitting there is the biometrics appointment letter.

Is this normal and am I still receiving a letter in the mail even though it did not show up online?

Thank you.

Originally posted by SVR81 View Post
    Hello,

My N400 status changed to "We scheduled your interview" 2 days ago (about a week after biometrics). I have registered for an online account therefore after signing in, the system is telling me to click on the "documents" tab to view the appointment letter for date and time of the interview. However, there is no letter in the "documents" tab, the last letter sitting there is the biometrics appointment letter.

Is this normal and am I still receiving a letter in the mail even though it did not show up online?

Thank you.
    I can see same for my parents N400 cases after figure printing, but it doesn't show to clock on documents tab, it says " Case is in line for an interview" and it says we will send you an interview notice" (it just updated last night after my dad figure print last week, we have not received any letter in mail, but let you know if we receive anything any time soon. We are in Chicago area ? what about you ?

Thank you,

Jigar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X