Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 stuck !!!

Hello Friends,

My PERM process was completed by my company. They applied for I-140 in premium. However, they lost 9089 (PERM/labour application form) and they submitted a copy of this document. (This is NOT PERM approval document.) Due to this the I-140 was rejected by USCIS because due to premium USCIS has to complete I-140 in 2 weeks however 9089 form original is not present and hence USCIS cannot complete I-140 within 2 weeks. After this, I doscussed with my company and the attorney and they refiled I-140 this time in normal processing. Also, they mentioned to the USCIS that they can ask the Department of Labour (DOL) for the original 9089 if needed. Once the USCIS gets the original 9089 from the DOL, then processing can be changed to premium.

The problem now is that the process is stuck at that point i.e. I-140 filed in normal processing and no deadline for the original 9089 from DOL.

Has anyone faced this situation before? If yes, then what time it took to get original 9089 from DOL? Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
    ABC.

perm signature page lost by ups

I am in same situation now.Anyupdate on your case.

Originally posted by GC_aspirant View Post
    Hello Friends,

My PERM process was completed by my company. They applied for I-140 in premium. However, they lost 9089 (PERM/labour application form) and they submitted a copy of this document. (This is NOT PERM approval document.) Due to this the I-140 was rejected by USCIS because due to premium USCIS has to complete I-140 in 2 weeks however 9089 form original is not present and hence USCIS cannot complete I-140 within 2 weeks. After this, I doscussed with my company and the attorney and they refiled I-140 this time in normal processing. Also, they mentioned to the USCIS that they can ask the Department of Labour (DOL) for the original 9089 if needed. Once the USCIS gets the original 9089 from the DOL, then processing can be changed to premium.

The problem now is that the process is stuck at that point i.e. I-140 filed in normal processing and no deadline for the original 9089 from DOL.

Has anyone faced this situation before? If yes, then what time it took to get original 9089 from DOL? Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
    ABC.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X