Had my wife's interview last week has anyone else experienced this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my wife's interview last week has anyone else experienced this

We live with my mom and step dad (im the husband she's applying for an opportunity in this "dream country" lol)

Anyway I'm trying to save cash for a down payment on a house as they start at 1 million here and im close.

She's older than me by a few years and we only really have a cell phone bill and a gym membership together.

We've taken trips together and our relationship is real.

We went into the interview and she just asked her basic questions like date of birth and location born etc.. Didn't ask me questions, didn't even care to do anything. She just basically hinted we were approved and that we should just make sure next time we have more joint papers together and we won't even need a second interview in 2 years.

We basically live with parents and didn't wear our rings at all even. I wasn't worried and my woman is highly emotional but I just told her calm down everything will go fine and we walked out thank God knock on wood with everything good.

My wife's excuse my friend "female dog" paralegal yelled at her the day before saying it won't work etc and I got caught up the day before and didn't come home until 2 am. But my wife eventually just gave in to my calm demeanor and didn't worry herself and slept calm with me. We woke up and I basically didn't even prepare except just put photos together and print them and we went to the office and 10 minutes later we are out. Not a single question asked.

Anyone else experienced an approval like this?

Everyone was shocked especially the paralegal. People love to try to talk crap behind my back and doubt me but I always tell them I'll be the one that's right and I was. Lady is taking crap about me and my wife's best friend is talking smack meanwhile I tell her it will be fine and don't even prepare and she finally accepts my way and we walk out amazing. We hop in my $100,000 car and drive away as everyone still doubts me and claims I don't work when I drive an expensive car. The house I'm getting very soon but I am maximizing everything for a $1.5m house

Originally posted by hyuggdeek View Post
    We live with my mom and step dad (im the husband she's applying for an opportunity in this "dream country" lol)

Anyway I'm trying to save cash for a down payment on a house as they start at 1 million here and im close.

She's older than me by a few years and we only really have a cell phone bill and a gym membership together.

We went into the interview and she just asked her basic questions like date of birth and location born etc.. Didn't ask me questions, didn't even care to do anything. She just basically hinted we were approved and that we should just make sure next time we have more joint papers together and we won't even need a second interview in 2 years.

We basically live with parents and didn't wear our rings at all even. I wasn't worried and my woman is highly emotional but I just told her calm down everything will go fine and we walked out thank God knock on wood with everything good.

My wife's excuse my friend "female dog" paralegal yelled at her the day before saying it won't work etc and I got caught up the day before and didn't come home until 2 am. But my wife eventually just gave in to my calm demeanor and didn't worry herself and slept calm with me. We woke up and I basically didn't even prepare except just put photos together and print them and we went to the office and 10 minutes later we are out. Not a single question asked.

Everyone was shocked especially the paralegal. People love to try to talk crap behind my back and doubt me but I always tell them I'll be the one that's right and I was. Lady is taking crap about me and my wife's best friend is talking smack meanwhile I tell her it will be fine and don't even prepare and she finally accepts my way and we walk out amazing. We hop in my $100,000 car and drive away as everyone still doubts me and claims I don't work when I drive an expensive car. The house I'm getting very soon but I am maximizing everything for a $1.5m house
    Did the officer say that you were approved? Your story is kind of confusing and you do not provide the needed timeline details.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

We don't know you personally and we don't judge or talk smack about you so there is no need to prove anything by giving this forum info on how you are always right, your 100k car or 1.5M house. I think the problem here is your wife's "lady dog paralegal friend". There seem to be a lot of anger and underlying issues to work out with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyanna View Post
        We don't know you personally and we don't judge or talk smack about you so there is no need to prove anything by giving this forum info on how you are always right, your 100k car or 1.5M house. I think the problem here is your wife's "lady dog paralegal friend". There seem to be a lot of anger and underlying issues to work out with her.
        I was going to say this but I did not want to. This forum, for the record, is for providing people like us help and not to boast about what kind of car you are driving. Keep these things to yourself because that won't change anything. And being always right is not true. Please keep ******** drama off this forum.

Plus, why would you refer to your "wife" as my woman? That does not sound like a husband talking.
        Forms sent 6/2
        Forms received 6/4
        Received texts/e-mails 6/6
        PD 6/5 & 6/6
        NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
        Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
        SR 9/2
        Contacted Congressman 10/1
        Called the Congressman's office 10/10
        Interview letter 10/10
        Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
        Received EAD/AP card 10/17
        Interview 11/8 RFE after
        New Card Being Produced 11/16
        Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by hyuggdeek View Post

First of all, congratulations!!!
          Its good to have a good life however what you own is not relevant on this site. This site is all about supporting each other through the adjustment of status phase.
          You were very lucky you got an officer that was not thorough. It's always better to be prepared in anything that you do. Be humble and grateful that all went well!

Comment

Forget the car I'm asking anyone if they've had a simple time with the interview and obtaining expedited documents?

Comment

many people have

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X