Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview receivded

Hi folks,

I have just received notice of interview scheduled for my marriage based green card application. I noticed on the letter it says I need to bring my husband's (he became us citizen through naturalization and I'm the beneficiary) birth certificate. But he was born in Dominican and he doesn't have an English birth certificate. Is it required for ALL petitioners regardless of their origin or it is ONLY needed for U.S. born citizen?
    Thanks!

Take it. It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. If it is not written in English get it translated and notarized just in case. All the best on your interview.

Originally posted by GreenTara View Post
    Hi folks,

I have just received notice of interview scheduled for my marriage based green card application. I noticed on the letter it says I need to bring my husband's (he became us citizen through naturalization and I'm the beneficiary) birth certificate. But he was born in Dominican and he doesn't have an English birth certificate. Is it required for ALL petitioners regardless of their origin or it is ONLY needed for U.S. born citizen?
    Thanks!
    7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
    10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
    7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
    8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
    5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

Originally posted by Hotaru-Grace View Post
      Take it. It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. If it is not written in English get it translated and notarized just in case. All the best on your interview.
      Got it. Yes I will get the English version of it and make the notary. Thank you so much for the blessing!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X