Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site, have some questions

Hi,

Background: My Vietnamese girlfriend is pregnant and due around mid December. I recently received the I-797 approval notice of our original I-129f Form sent to USCIS in mid April. I just called the NVC and they have my case # in hand to be forwarded to the embassy in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

1. At this point, what can I do (if anything) while I assume my case is forwarded to the embassy for her interview to be lined up?

2. She is seeing a doctor in FV hospital, Saigon. Assuming the baby is born there, would they allow for me to make monthly payments towards bill for the newborn?

3. What's the fastest method of bringing the baby boy to United States/making him U.S citizen? Where to start? FWIW I will be in Vietnam day after thanksgiving and staying some time after baby is born...

4. Girlfriend wants to stay in Vietnam for about a month after baby is born, to show off to family & friends. I am fine with this but wonder if there is a limited amount of time she can stay there before coming to America to marry?

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X