Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information required on Tourist Visa for USA(B2)-Urgent

Hi All,

I want to apply for a tourist visa for USA soon and plan to travel by early 2018.Given below is my profile.Let me know what are my chances for a visa approval.

I want to travel US to visit my maternal family based in US(My maternal uncle and his wife are green card holders.My maternal cousins are natural American citizens.Also,my maternal grandmother is a green card holder)

I am a 26 year old unmarried working female,working with a MNC IT company in a non-IT role for the last 1.5 years.I will be financing my trip myself and other expenses in US will be taken care by my maternal uncle.I have sufficient bank balances to justify my financing of trip.

I have traveled to Europe in 2012 before as well and hold a tourist schengen visa(expired now however)
    I have also traveled to Singapore in June,2017 and hold a tourist visa for the same(expired now however)

Rest of my family(Parents and a sibling) reside in India and all of them hold valid US visas.

Kindly help.
    Thank you!

Chances of visa approval is based on your strong ties to home country, your financial situation, education and employment history.

In your case you are young, unmarried and working in IT company so probability of visa approval is less but there in harm to try. Please post your visa interview experience so this will be useful to others.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X