Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview question

Hi all,

For marriage based green card interview, will interviewer ask you to show him or her the pictures or chat history between you and your spouse in your phone? I recently changed my phone and don't have much of these in it. I read online that phone usage is prohibited in USCIS offices but I would like to double check with people got interviewed.
    Thank you!

Originally posted by GreenTara View Post
    Hi all,

For marriage based green card interview, will interviewer ask you to show him or her the pictures or chat history between you and your spouse in your phone? I recently changed my phone and don't have much of these in it. I read online that phone usage is prohibited in USCIS offices but I would like to double check with people got interviewed.
    Thank you!

They may ask for pictures, which you should have prints of, not in your phone, you don't have to show chat history, however, the more evidence you have the better it is for your case. Phones are to be turn off in USCIS office.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacelilly View Post
      They may ask for pictures, which you should have prints of, not in your phone, you don't have to show chat history, however, the more evidence you have the better it is for your case. Phones are to be turn off in USCIS office.
      Thank you so much!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X