Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be worried? No notice in over a week

Hey everyone,

I got married August 12th and sent forms for petition for alien relative, adjustment of status and employment authorization on September 29th 2017. The delivery was on Monday October 2nd. Today is October 11th and I have not received an email or a text message with confirmation of the application.

I shipped via UPS and the tracking shows delivered. I sent all evidence and documentation with the applications and the form for electronic notification for each application.

I have read that most people get their notice in 6 days so I’m starting to freak out. Should I worry?

Thanks everyone for sharing their experience
    Oct 25th - Package Delivered
    Nov 3rd - Checks Cashed
    Nov 5th - Received text and emails for all three cases
    Nov 10th - Receive Letters (Priority Date October 26th)
    Nov 16th - Received Biometrics Appointment
    Nov 29th - Biometrics completed (No case tracker updates)
    Feb 12th - service request
    Mar 25th - Still working on tour case nothing to be updated message
    Apr 11th - RFE letter
    Apr 25th - RFE delivered to USCIS
    May 24th - EAD acceptance email
    June 1st - EAD delivered

I don’t think you should worry it takes between one to two weeks to get your notifications. You’ll be fine 🙂

Originally posted by Baspill0 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I got married August 12th and sent forms for petition for alien relative, adjustment of status and employment authorization on September 29th 2017. The delivery was on Monday October 2nd. Today is October 11th and I have not received an email or a text message with confirmation of the application.

I shipped via UPS and the tracking shows delivered. I sent all evidence and documentation with the applications and the form for electronic notification for each application.

I have read that most people get their notice in 6 days so I’m starting to freak out. Should I worry?

Thanks everyone for sharing their experience

Comment

Our applications were received by the Chicago lockbox the same day as yours. We were also getting nervous, but woke up this morning to our USCIS notification text messages and emails.

Monday (Columbus day) was a federal holiday and this may have slowed things down a little for you, and for us.

Our applications were delivered and received Oct 3; emails and texts of receipt received Oct 12. That's 9 days and we hope we might receive the hard copy by mail today or tomorrow. We hope!

Comment

Originally posted by xilena View Post
        Our applications were received by the Chicago lockbox the same day as yours. We were also getting nervous, but woke up this morning to our USCIS notification text messages and emails.

Monday (Columbus day) was a federal holiday and this may have slowed things down a little for you, and for us.

Our applications were delivered and received Oct 3; emails and texts of receipt received Oct 12. That's 9 days and we hope we might receive the hard copy by mail today or tomorrow. We hope!

Ok well I guess I will worry if I don’t hear anything by tomorrow! Thank you for your comments guys!
        Nov 3rd - Checks Cashed
        Apr 11th - RFE letter
        June 1st - EAD delivered

Comment

Originally posted by xilena View Post

Today is 2 weeks from the envelope delivery. I still have not received notice. I’m starting to freak out. Xilena, where did you send it from? Does nationality matter?
          Nov 3rd - Checks Cashed
          Apr 11th - RFE letter
          June 1st - EAD delivered

Comment

Today is 2 weeks from the envelope delivery. I still have not received notice. I’m starting to freak out. Xilena, where did you send it from? Does nationality matter?
            Hi, I sent my package to Dallas Lockbox on Oct. 3rd. USPS shows it is arrived on Oct. 5th. But I haven't received any notice till now. I am quite worried. I am not sure whether USCIS took it from the PO Box. Do you receive your notice now?

Comment

Originally posted by Amily View Post
              Hi, I sent my package to Dallas Lockbox on Oct. 3rd. USPS shows it is arrived on Oct. 5th. But I haven't received any notice till now. I am quite worried. I am not sure whether USCIS took it from the PO Box. Do you receive your notice now?

This has an email address you can try and contact them with, maybe worth a shot?

Comment

They sent my back due to incorrect checks. Sending back Monday
                Nov 3rd - Checks Cashed
                Apr 11th - RFE letter
                June 1st - EAD delivered

Comment

They sent my back due to incorrect checks. Sending back Monday
                  Glad to hear you found out what was going on!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X