Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen if both H1B and L1B Blanket initialted by different employers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happen if both H1B and L1B Blanket initialted by different employers.

I got an offer from company X, they initiated H1B Visa process, picked in lottery, and current status is RAE (Request for Additional Evidence).

My current company asking me to initiate process for L1B Blanket. If I initiate L1B Blanket Visa, what could be the side-effects like will it affect my H1B Visa process and finally leads to rejection or anyone of the application will get reject or both applications will get reject?

I wanted to know can I proceed for L1B Blanket visa separately irrespective of H1B?

Kindly suggest how should I proceed in this situation?

Originally posted by myphotosbackup View Post
    I got an offer from company X, they initiated H1B Visa process, picked in lottery, and current status is RAE (Request for Additional Evidence).

My current company asking me to initiate process for L1B Blanket. If I initiate L1B Blanket Visa, what could be the side-effects like will it affect my H1B Visa process and finally leads to rejection or anyone of the application will get reject or both applications will get reject?

I wanted to know can I proceed for L1B Blanket visa separately irrespective of H1B?

Kindly suggest how should I proceed in this situation?

Considering you are not in the U.S. the H-1B is a consular processing application and won't 'activate' until you obtain an H-1B visa based on the approved H-1B and enter on that visa. You can get the L-1B and work for your current company, and activate the H-1B at a later date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X