X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: Canada visitor visa

Hi All,

can you provide me following information on my query:

I am Indian citizen with Indian passport and I have Canadian visitor visa (V1) approved for multiple entries.
    Also, I have approved and stamped h1b visa on passport.
    I am driving from Detroit(USA) (next month November ‘2017) to Toronto (Canada) with my personal car and staying in Toronto for 2 days. From Toronto I am taking flight to Frankfurt(Germany) keeping my car in parking lot in Toronto. I will be flying back to Toronto after 5 days. I will drive my car back from Toronto to Detroit (USA) (my current residence).

My question is,
    1) if I tell above scenario to Canadian immigration team while entering the Canada from USA, will they allow me to take flight (which is after 2 days) and keep my car in Toronto while I am outside Canada for 5 days?
    I have return ticket from Frankfurt (Germany) to Canada.

2)Also, will there be any issue when I enter into Canada for second time after my germany travel.( entering Canada 2nd time within a week).?
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by avisitor View Post
    Hi All,

can you provide me following information on my query:

I am Indian citizen with Indian passport and I have Canadian visitor visa (V1) approved for multiple entries.
    Also, I have approved and stamped h1b visa on passport.
    I am driving from Detroit(USA) (next month November ‘2017) to Toronto (Canada) with my personal car and staying in Toronto for 2 days. From Toronto I am taking flight to Frankfurt(Germany) keeping my car in parking lot in Toronto. I will be flying back to Toronto after 5 days. I will drive my car back from Toronto to Detroit (USA) (my current residence).

My question is,
    1) if I tell above scenario to Canadian immigration team while entering the Canada from USA, will they allow me to take flight (which is after 2 days) and keep my car in Toronto while I am outside Canada for 5 days?
    I have return ticket from Frankfurt (Germany) to Canada.

2)Also, will there be any issue when I enter into Canada for second time after my germany travel.( entering Canada 2nd time within a week).?
    Thanks in advance.
    I have traveled a lot to and from Canada and have done a similar thing in the past. I've flown to Syracuse, got a car and went to Canada for a week. I don't see any red flags with your story. Just be prepared to say why you chose to travel from Canada to Germany instead of directly from the US.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X