Closed Loop Zumba Cruise Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Loop Zumba Cruise Visa

I hold an Indian Passport but reside legally in the United States on H1B work visa for more than a year now. My visa ends on Dec 2017 but the extension process is already initiated. The extended visa will be valid till Dec 2020.

The Zumba Cruise 2018 (Royal Caribbean) is planned for April 2018 and starts from Miami through Costa Maya, Grand Cayman and comes back to Miami in 7 days.

I need to know what all documents in terms of visa, travel insurance or any other documents are required in my case to attend the Zumba cruise.

Closed Loop Zumba Cruise Visa

I hold an Indian Passport but reside legally in the United States on H1B work visa for more than a year now. My visa ends on Dec 2017 but the extension process is already initiated. The extended visa will be valid till Dec 2020.

The Zumba Cruise 2018 (Royal Caribbean) is planned for April 2018 and starts from Miami through Costa Maya, Grand Cayman and comes back to Miami in 7 days.

I need to know what all documents in terms of visa, travel insurance or any other documents are required in my case to attend the Zumba cruise.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X