Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-1B Blanket in Administrative processing for more than 100 days

Hello All,

I would like to share my experience for L-1B Blanket interview (two of us- me and my wife) in Chennai.
    Interview Date: 3rd July 2017

VO: Good morning Sir!
    Me: Good morning.
    Wife: Good morning.

VO: Can you please pass me your documents?
    Me passed the documents

VO: Who is your petitioner?
    Me: ZZZ

VO: What is your salary in US?
    Me: YYYY USD

VO: Which part of system do you work in ZZZ?
    Me: I work on ZZZ

VO: That's easy for you. I am approving your visa. Many congratulations, hope you both have a good time in US
    Both of us got delighted, VO did something on his computer for long time and asked "You are traveling to Washington, aren't you?"
    Me: Yes

VO: Your place of birth, Mumbai, right?
    Me: Yes, Mumbai

VO: As I said, we really want employee like you to work in US. Your visa is approved, but it needs to go under some processing.
    Me: What kind of processing?

VO: Do not worry, it will be resolved by end of today and you shall get your passport in 3-5 days.
    Me: Do you need anything from my end?

VO: No, everything is good, have a good time in US. To my wife "Have a great stay in US Ma'am"
    Me and Wife: Thank you.

VO took both our passports and then we walked off.

Now it is been more than 100 days, the visa status still says "Administrative Processing", even the case date has not been updated since then. Only my wife's case date updated to 13th July, still status remains unchanged for her too "Administrative Processing".

Note: VO didn't give me any 221(g) letter or any other tracking number.

I am really disheartened and clueless to what to do next, as Consulates are not responding to any email thread and status is unchanged. Moreover, both our passports are with Chennai Consulate since more than 15 weeks.

I am also in the same boad

Hello, have you got any update from there?, althought its just been 1 week, since i finished my interview. i was given a form 221g with visa refused for administrative processing. the office did keep our passports and said, they need more processing to be done on my application. mine is also L1b. let me know if you had any luck?

Comment

Administrative Processing

Hi buddy, did you receive the passport? How is it going?

Comment

Administrative processing

Originally posted by marlontrujillo1080 View Post
        Hi buddy, did you receive the passport? How is it going?
        Are you having the same trouble?

Comment

Got Status changed to Issued

Hello Guys,

After waiting for so long, I got the status changed to Issued today (After 148days). All the best for you guys, hope it ends quickly for all.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X