Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help!! Missed interview date due to hurricane harvey houston .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!! Missed interview date due to hurricane harvey houston .

So my parents they missed the interview date in Houston today Friday Oct the 13 Th due to house changing due to the hurricane Harvey, anyone know what's the next step ? AND WE did go ahead and do re examination for health , we going to call them on Monday to see whats going on.

And how long the process of rescheduling will take cause we have been waiting over a year now of AOS in Houston , now we missed the interview date .

We have an attorney but he's not answering our phone call . Any ideas what to do with him ?

Originally posted by huydo1993 View Post
    So my parents they missed the interview date in Houston today Friday Oct the 13 Th due to house changing due to the hurricane Harvey, anyone know what's the next step ? AND WE did go ahead and do re examination for health , we going to call them on Monday to see whats going on.

And how long the process of rescheduling will take cause we have been waiting over a year now of AOS in Houston , now we missed the interview date .

We have an attorney but he's not answering our phone call . Any ideas what to do with him ?
    I just watched the news yesterday where an USCIS rep saying that they will be flexible with people who missed their interviews due to the hurricane and let them reschedule. If you lawyer doesn't pick up just go ahead and call USCIS to ask about your case.

Comment

Thank you for the response. If I call them and give me the case number then I wouldn’t have to write them back by mail . Is that corrected / . .?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X