Pre existing condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre existing condition

I propose to chose between Atlas america and Patriot plus for my forth coming visit I need clarification on the following :

a) Pre-Existing Conditions
    Atlas America:
    If you are under age 70, you are covered for an Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition. Coverage is available $50,000 up to $1,000,000 Maximum for Eligible Medical Expenses and upto $25,000 for Emergency Medical Evacuation. An Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition is a sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition which occurs spontaneously and without advance warning either in the form of Physician recommendations or symptoms. Treatment must be obtained within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence.

PA+
    Patriot America Plus
    Acute Onset of pre-existing condition coverage available for people below age 70. For medical expenses, related to acute onset, coverage is up to policy maximum chosen; For medical evacuation, related to acute onset, $25,000 available for people below 70.

Question : PA+ covers up to policy maximun , but atlas america says coverage available from $50000 to $ 1,000,000 . Are we to chose coverage for prexistiing condition . Your quote says premium and does not mention any thing extra on pre existing condition .To pput it simply if i buy policy from atlas america what i would be paying different premium for USD 50000 and USD 1,000,000 for pre existing condition

Raghunandanan

The coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions is the same in both the plans.

Both of them cover up to the chosen policy maximum.

Atlas America: The policy maximum choices are from $50,000 to $1,000,000
    Patriot America Plus: The policy maximum choices are from $50,000 to $500,000

There is no way to separately choose acute onset of pre-existing conditions maximum in any of the plans.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X