Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed Meaning

Hi,
    My petition status got changed to "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed".

After lottery selection -> initially it was changed to Case Received -> RFE -> my employer responded for RFE -> Received RFE Response -> after 6 weeks RFE Response Received it got changed to "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed".

I checked with my employer on the "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed" But they said it USCIS taken decision on this but we have to wait for a month to know the decision.

What does "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed" Meaning. Thanks in advance for help.

Originally posted by ManoharanM View Post
    Hi,
    My petition status got changed to "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed".

After lottery selection -> initially it was changed to Case Received -> RFE -> my employer responded for RFE -> Received RFE Response -> after 6 weeks RFE Response Received it got changed to "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed".

I checked with my employer on the "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed" But they said it USCIS taken decision on this but we have to wait for a month to know the decision.

What does "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed" Meaning. Thanks in advance for help.
    Hello ManoharanM
    I received the same email yesterday. Did you get any update so far and would you update as to how you handled it please
    Sailor1

Comment

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed - H1B extn

what was in the notice ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X