Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F2A will be current next month, when will I get interview notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2A will be current next month, when will I get interview notice?

Hi Everyone,

My husband is a green card holder and he helped me file F2A in 2015, my priority date is 10/30/2015. So last October, I filed I485, I131, I765 per Chart B, and received my EAD/AP combo card in January 2017. We submitted the EAD renewal application few days ago and we found per next month's visa bulletin, my case would be current based on Chart A which means USCIS would take care of my case. So how long will it take to get my gc?

Don't know if anyone has same case like me, if someone can post their timeline, that would be great.

Thank you!

Originally posted by lilixiaocc View Post
    Hi Everyone,

My husband is a green card holder and he helped me file F2A in 2015, my priority date is 10/30/2015. So last October, I filed I485, I131, I765 per Chart B, and received my EAD/AP combo card in January 2017. We submitted the EAD renewal application few days ago and we found per next month's visa bulletin, my case would be current based on Chart A which means USCIS would take care of my case. So how long will it take to get my gc?

Don't know if anyone has same case like me, if someone can post their timeline, that would be great.

Thank you!
    Hello,

My PD is October 5 and my husband is greencard holder as well, and seems like my PD is current by October but so far I did not get any letter, I also applied for renewal EAD and I got the letter for that one. Did you get any interview yet? I am not sure when they are going to do interview or is there any chance they may send GC without interview?

Comment

Originally posted by minim View Post
      Hello,

My PD is October 5 and my husband is greencard holder as well, and seems like my PD is current by October but so far I did not get any letter, I also applied for renewal EAD and I got the letter for that one. Did you get any interview yet? I am not sure when they are going to do interview or is there any chance they may send GC without interview?
      Hi, Thank you for your reply, my PD is Oct 30, will be current next month, so I guess you will get notice earlier than me.
      Please let us know when you are going to do your interview.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X