Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 EAD | I765 | RECEIVED RFE | REQUESTING i539

Hi,

My spouse's employer applied for his H1B extension when I was in India. It is approved until 2020. Based on that I got my H4 visa stamping done in India and entered USA. My spouse also got his i140 approved. So I applied for my H4 EAD. After 4 months I got RFE on my case, requesting me to submit i539.

I do not have i539 since I came from india with H4 visa which is valid until 2020. My spouse's employer also not applying extension now. Could you please help how to respond to my RFE? Should I send online i94 (downloaded from online) to uscis? Apreciate your kind help.
    Last edited by jrajeshcse; 10-17-2017, 05:55 PM.

Received same RFE

Hi,

I got the same RFE requesting for I-539 this evening and I saw your post with the same question. Can you please let me know if you have responded to your RFE, if so can you please help me on the response. Thank you.

If anyone had such rfe previously please help.

Comment

Hi,

I haven't respond to the RFE yet, still looking for help.

Comment

H4 EAD RFE reg I-539

Originally posted by jrajeshcse View Post
        Hi,

I haven't respond to the RFE yet, still looking for help.
        I received the same RFE today regarding I-539. Please let me know if you respond to this.

Comment

Received the same RFE

Originally posted by ammu11 View Post
          Hi,

I got the same RFE requesting for I-539 this evening and I saw your post with the same question. Can you please let me know if you have responded to your RFE, if so can you please help me on the response. Thank you.

If anyone had such rfe previously please help.
          Hi,

I received the same RFE regarding I-539. Please let me know if you respond to the RFE.

Comment

Approval on the same RFE

We responded to the RFE by following steps given in the link below. Our case is basically with H-4 so instead L2 we mentioned as H-4 other than that we followed same steps and sent all the required documents again even though sent them initially. We responded on Oct 25 and got the approval today.

Comment

Originally posted by ammu11 View Post
              We responded to the RFE by following steps given in the link below. Our case is basically with H-4 so instead L2 we mentioned as H-4 other than that we followed same steps and sent all the required documents again even though sent them initially. We responded on Oct 25 and got the approval today.
              Hi,

Could you please provide the link, you mentioned above?

Comment

Originally posted by Mav1234 View Post
                Hi,

Could you please provide the link, you mentioned above?
                Can you please help. I also received the same RFE. Can you help guide how I should reply to the RFE?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X