Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b2018 in RFE and travel to India

Hello Team,

My petition for h1b 2018 was picked in the lottery and I have received RFE in mid of September 2017.

I have a plan to visit to India prior to start my job here. So :

1. Is it safe to travel to India while The status is in RFE. I recently got my h4 extension. The employer has not yet replied to my h1 RFE and seems the deadline to reply is first week of December.

2. Could I request my employer to delay in responding to RFE, so that I get to travel India.

3. If my H1b is approved after I return back from India, still should I follow consulate process to start my job here in USA ?

4. should I wait until my h1b gets approved to travel back to India. In this case will I be going through consulate process?

5. Since I got my h4b extension recently in this month of October, can I wAit until my H1b is approved (change from h4 to h1)and then apply for cos to h4??. In this scenario a. How long would the cos to H4 take??

b. Soon after applying to cos to h4 could I travel or I should wait until it is changed to H4?

c. After cos to h4 and traveling back to USA, should I go through consulate process to start my job here, or directly I could work ?

Looking forward at the best advice.

Thanks

Could I pls expect a reply for this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X