Request for Evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Evidence

So my PD is 08/30. There was an update to my children's case status online to Request for Initial Evidence was mailed on 10/03. I have not received anything yet.
    I know USCIS has my correct address because they sent wife and children's initial applications back (they were on the old form doh). I then mailed everything back, did Bio and this is the next update i received. I know its for both my children to have their medicals done and sent in. I thought it wasn't necessary for minors.

How long should this take? I assume they actually mailed it on 10/03, but i have not received.

What do i need to do?

Originally posted by djstewart1 View Post
    So my PD is 08/30. There was an update to my children's case status online to Request for Initial Evidence was mailed on 10/03. I have not received anything yet.
    I know USCIS has my correct address because they sent wife and children's initial applications back (they were on the old form doh). I then mailed everything back, did Bio and this is the next update i received. I know its for both my children to have their medicals done and sent in. I thought it wasn't necessary for minors.

How long should this take? I assume they actually mailed it on 10/03, but i have not received.

What do i need to do?
    Did you receive the RIE notification online today or 10/03? we have the same PD.
    PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
    11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
    11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
    11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
    09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
    09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
    11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
      Did you receive the RIE notification online today or 10/03? we have the same PD.
      i checked case status online for my kids and i also got an email notification yesterday. But it says letters were sent on 10/03 in the mail.
      Where are you filing from? I am in Phoenix. I am US Citizen, wife and children applying.

Comment

Originally posted by djstewart1 View Post
        i checked case status online for my kids and i also got an email notification yesterday. But it says letters were sent on 10/03 in the mail.
        Where are you filing from? I am in Phoenix. I am US Citizen, wife and children applying.
        Same....I filed from Phx too.
        PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
        11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
        11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
        11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
        09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
        09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
        11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X