Green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card

Hey guys, I just want to share my experience. My parents send the mail to uscis on August 22. One week later I get an acceptence letter and my appointment for biometrics for September 22. I’m 18 but they accepted my papers as a minor. I was checkig up my case online for the I-485 and it says “ Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview”. My questions are

Will I get an mail of the date of my interview soon?
    I don’t have my EAD yet, should I keep waiting? or I will just go to the interview ? Help please

Originally posted by gutierrez View Post
    Hey guys, I just want to share my experience. My parents send the mail to uscis on August 22. One week later I get an acceptence letter and my appointment for biometrics for September 22. I’m 18 but they accepted my papers as a minor. I was checkig up my case online for the I-485 and it says “ Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview”. My questions are

Will I get an mail of the date of my interview soon?
    I don’t have my EAD yet, should I keep waiting? or I will just go to the interview ? Help please
    Relax, I got my interview notice 10/10 and I got my EAD yesterday. You do not need your EAD for the interview. If you get approved and get the PR card, then the EAD is mute.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}