Remedical Immigrant Visa Applicants who underwent Sputum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedical Immigrant Visa Applicants who underwent Sputum

My parents were applying for Immigrant Visa underwent Sputum exam upon their Medical last Augus 2017 and it’s expiring this October 21st. The reason why they have waited for so long because of their Hong Kong Police Clearance and unfortunately it’s expiring now.

If they undergo another Medical Examination again, will they be undergo Sputum again because they have underwent Sputum before? Or they will still base it on the results? Thank you so much for those who can give their insights or stories with it.

Originally posted by mgraciee02 View Post
    My parents were applying for Immigrant Visa underwent Sputum exam upon their Medical last Augus 2017 and it’s expiring this October 21st. The reason why they have waited for so long because of their Hong Kong Police Clearance and unfortunately it’s expiring now.

If they undergo another Medical Examination again, will they be undergo Sputum again because they have underwent Sputum before? Or they will still base it on the results? Thank you so much for those who can give their insights or stories with it.
    There is a reason that exam has an expiration date. After a certain amount of time, something that was not there at the time now could have manifested and be there now. They will again do the Sputum test as they will need a non-expired one to proceed forward with the visa process.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity71 View Post
      There is a reason that exam has an expiration date. After a certain amount of time, something that was not there at the time now could have manifested and be there now. They will again do the Sputum test as they will need a non-expired one to proceed forward with the visa process.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

What if the Medical Exam turned out clear and no abnormalities? Will they still do the Sputum?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X