K1 visa enquiry. Minor involvement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 visa enquiry. Minor involvement.

My partner and I met online and have been in a relationship for the past 6 months. He will be visiting me for the first time anytime now, and we already have a couple more visits planned after that. We plan on filing for the K1 visa next year. The reason for this is that is when I become a legal adult in my country and will be allowed to marry. He is already a legal adult. We are both very young, but he has a job and steady income and there are already plans in place to put me back in school once I'm there. I have 3 questions.

1) Will we be denied if I said we met online? We met in a ******** group. He made a post, I looked through his profile and directly messaged him after that.

2) Will we be denied because we started dating when I was a minor and he was legal? We already know both parties have to be free to marry in all regard which is why we are waiting till next year to file.

3) Will be denied because I am dropping out of school in my country because I want to marry him?

Thank you.

no, no, no

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      no, no, no
      Okay then. That was pretty straightforward. Thank you. :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X