No announcement yet.

Still waiting for RFE after interview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for RFE after interview!

Hi guys I need some help!
    I got my interview on August 1st and went good but the only thing is that I was missing the ghonorrea test since it was a brand new exam. So my officer said that she was going to send me a letter which I had to take to the doctor for that specific. But since the interview day I still haven't receive no letter and it's been almost 3 months. I am frustrated! Anybody in my situation? I would have never thought that it was going to take so long just for an RFE!!

Originally posted by Elisa811 View Post
    I got my interview on August 1st and went good but the only thing is that I was missing the ghonorrea test since it was a brand new exam. So my officer said that she was going to send me a letter which I had to take to the doctor for that specific. But since the interview day I still haven't receive no letter and it's been almost 3 months. I am frustrated! Anybody in my situation? I would have never thought that it was going to take so long just for an RFE!!
    There should be a way to get in touch with them. I think they might forget. It happens. Need to find a way to remind them.

Comment

My internet was September 19. My officer gave me the letter. I waited for him outside and he printed for me the letter and I already sent them the new medical test. Until now still waiting for final decision. Good luck

Comment

My lawyer called in two days ago and they told her that there's no RFE request in the computer.
        They said that my case is still in the normal timeframe and that the officer still have time to send an RFE. I am frustrated by now, I don't understand why is taking so long to send a letter

Comment

Please somebody help! Anybody in my situation ??

Comment

Please somebody help! Anybody in my situation ??
            That should be something that the lawyer should take care of. Of if you want to, call USCIS.
            Forms sent 6/2
            Forms received 6/4
            Received texts/e-mails 6/6
            PD 6/5 & 6/6
            NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
            Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
            SR 9/2
            Contacted Congressman 10/1
            Called the Congressman's office 10/10
            Interview letter 10/10
            Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
            Received EAD/AP card 10/17
            Interview 11/8 RFE after
            New Card Being Produced 11/16
            Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

I already called USCIS and they told me that if i want I can go directly to the office and ask for that form but I tried to make an appointment and they don't have any availability so far.
              My lawyer called a couple of days ago and they said that there's no RFE request in the computer yet and that my case is still in the normal timeframe meaning that the officer still still have time to send a REF

Comment

I already called USCIS and they told me that if i want I can go directly to the office and ask for that form but I tried to make an appointment and they don't have any availability so far.
                My lawyer called a couple of days ago and they said that there's no RFE request in the computer yet and that my case is still in the normal timeframe meaning that the officer still still have time to send a REF
                Well what is your PD? I guess at this point, I would just wait.
                Forms sent 6/2
                Forms received 6/4
                PD 6/5 & 6/6
                SR 9/2
                Interview letter 10/10
                Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

My PD was September 15 2016 and my interview was August 1st 2017

Comment

My PD was September 15 2016 and my interview was August 1st 2017
                    Oh wait, you waited a long time. Darn, you're so close to being done with everything and they are still making you wait.
                    Forms sent 6/2
                    Forms received 6/4
                    PD 6/5 & 6/6
                    SR 9/2
                    Interview letter 10/10
                    Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

That's what i am saying. I am filing from NYC and I know there's a lot of people filing but still, I already had to wait a year for the interview and now that is done I have to wait to receive a RFE. Then I will have to wait to get approved and also wait for the green card! Its been almost 3 months since i did the interview and still no RFE!

Comment

That's what i am saying. I am filing from NYC and I know there's a lot of people filing but still, I already had to wait a year for the interview and now that is done I have to wait to receive a RFE. Then I will have to wait to get approved and also wait for the green card! Its been almost 3 months since i did the interview and still no RFE!
                        I finally got the RFE letter. Almost 3 months after interview! Let's see now how long they take to approve my case and send me the card.

Comment

I'm also waiting for the notification in mail, It's been almost 3 month. I did my interview but was missing my husband's birth certificate. Since then I haven't received anything in mail. I also requested a copy of that notification and nothing has come. Today I called, and they told me someone replied to my case on the 19th of this month and I should be getting the notification in the next week or so.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X