No announcement yet.

FILLING N4OO ONLINE. Elis account? other questions about general filling info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FILLING N4OO ONLINE. Elis account? other questions about general filling info

Hello everyone we are filling n400 while ROC for marriage based GC still pending since 10-2016.

We are filling online and it asked for the USCIS account number aka ELIS account number, it says if you ever filled an application online before or through lockbox you may have one and it will be in the top of your notices...
    I am kinda confused because I have an USCIS case status number (where I put in my receipt numbers and shows an always misleading information like ''fees were waived'' because they online system is bad.
    But I don't remember ever filling any form online before nor did I see any 12 digit USCIS online account number in any of my receipts (2yr gc app, ROC, etc)

Does that mean I can leave that blank? In case I leave it blank but I was mistaken and had a number, is it a problem?

2- When it asks residence, on my first ever submitted g325 a for i131 and 1st GC application, it said I lived in a place in USA from date I arrived in USA with my tourist visa, but I figured since when I arrived with tourist visa, me and my spouse were staying in LA with his friend with no intentions of getting married (he surprised me as it was our first time meeting in person ) I thought it would be better to put that we lived in that place only since marriage date. Is that ok or better to stick to g325 info?

3- When applied for either visa or my GC, can't remember, when asked if I was ever part of a group or association I said I was part of a high school dance group, Do I have to provide that info again? I think I didn't provide for my ROC as I thought is not important.

3- When it asks for employment, just an estimate date is good enough if i can't figure the exact start/end, correct?

4- Evidence. Is the IRS transcript for 14,15,16 + lease agreement copy+ rent receipt + joint utility bills +joint account statements good enough? I also have credit card offers/ labels/pictures but was thinking about just bringing those to interview

Thank you for your time in advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X