Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Dependent Visa Extension Processing Time

Hi,

I am on L1 A currently and would like to ask few queries related to L2 Processing time and I140:

1. I was granted approval for change of status from L1 B to L1 A in June 2017 to Apr 2019. I submitted the L2 dependents extension application in July via my company and the status is still being displayed as Case has been received. Nov 6th my dependent's visa will expire. Are they eligible to stay in US post Nov 6th 2017 as the case is with the USCIS?

2. I have an I140 approved in 2016 (EB3), will this help me to continue in US post Apr 2019 or should I leave US then?

Kindly let me know.

L2 Dependent Visa Extension Processing Time

Originally posted by Kanee View Post
    Hi,

I am on L1 A currently and would like to ask few queries related to L2 Processing time and I140:

1. I was granted approval for change of status from L1 B to L1 A in June 2017 to Apr 2019. I submitted the L2 dependents extension application in July via my company and the status is still being displayed as Case has been received. Nov 6th my dependent's visa will expire. Are they eligible to stay in US post Nov 6th 2017 as the case is with the USCIS?

2. I have an I140 approved in 2016 (EB3), will this help me to continue in US post Apr 2019 or should I leave US then?

Kindly let me know.

Hello -

I saw your post which is about 6 months old now but wanted to get some insights from you as I am facing a similar situation. By husband and I filed for his L1 extension and my L2 under premium processing in Feb'18. He got approval of his L1 extension within 2 weeks, however, the status of my L2 is still showing case received on USCIS website. I tried calling the customer center and got a response that there is no premium processing available for L2 (I-539) application. My visa is expiring on May 31st 2018 and I would like to know if you got your spouse's L2 approval yet and if yes, how long did it take?

Thanks!

Comment

Same Situation

Originally posted by SHB View Post
      Hello -

I saw your post which is about 6 months old now but wanted to get some insights from you as I am facing a similar situation. By husband and I filed for his L1 extension and my L2 under premium processing in Feb'18. He got approval of his L1 extension within 2 weeks, however, the status of my L2 is still showing case received on USCIS website. I tried calling the customer center and got a response that there is no premium processing available for L2 (I-539) application. My visa is expiring on May 31st 2018 and I would like to know if you got your spouse's L2 approval yet and if yes, how long did it take?

Thanks!
      Hi Could you please let me know if you got your I-539 approved and how many days it took. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by abrahams View Post
        Hi Could you please let me know if you got your I-539 approved and how many days it took. Thank you in advance.
        Hi -

I haven't got my approval notice yet. It's been 4 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X