Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this notice normal

case type : i-485 & i-765
    uscis has received your form and is currently processing your application. this notice informs you that uscis is able to reuse your previously captured fingerprints and other biometrics. it is not necessary for you to appear at a uscis (asc) for a biometrics appointment. the biometrics fee will not be refunded.
    NB: i missed the initial biometrics appointment due to hurricane irma and did a walk in a week after the hurricane

I have exactly the same problem.

Originally posted by Russianflex View Post
    case type : i-485 & i-765
    uscis has received your form and is currently processing your application. this notice informs you that uscis is able to reuse your previously captured fingerprints and other biometrics. it is not necessary for you to appear at a uscis (asc) for a biometrics appointment. the biometrics fee will not be refunded.
    NB: i missed the initial biometrics appointment due to hurricane irma and did a walk in a week after the hurricane
    I missed bio metric appointment because of the hurricane Irma. I waited 2 weeks and I did walk-in.
    Later on I received the same notice that reuse my captured fingerprints again.
    Let see what is gonna happen

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X