• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Las Vegas Office is already processing i 485 past my PD date

Hello Everyone
    My Pd is Dec 22 2016
    fingerprints done on february 2
    my Local Las vegas field office is already processing January paperwork , but my status havent been changed from we received your fingerprint fee on December 22 2016 , no ,mail either

i already called Uscs they they put in a request to track the status.

Any similiar stories? or interview timelines from las vegas will be helpful .

Thanks to everyone

dates

Not in LV nor having issues with local office (yet :-)) but had similar issue with MSC for EAD/AP. PD 5/12 and online it showed per 8/31 they were up to date till 5/10. So if first in first out holds, they should have gotten to my case in September. However not till October was my file picked and I am still waiting for card. I suggest you try & speak with IO (2nd level - there is threads how to get that done - leave phone number: both times they called back in 1hrs) to see what is going on. Last time I called even the IO thought it was outside normal and without asking she put in service request on my behalf to trigger answer/activity. And do not rely on online status only. Either does not get updated or way after the fact. I had NAO for EAD/AP in mail week before online status updated (which was 2 weeks after decision).

Comment

Originally posted by NLGC69 View Post
      Not in LV nor having issues with local office (yet :-)) but had similar issue with MSC for EAD/AP. PD 5/12 and online it showed per 8/31 they were up to date till 5/10. So if first in first out holds, they should have gotten to my case in September. However not till October was my file picked and I am still waiting for card. I suggest you try & speak with IO (2nd level - there is threads how to get that done - leave phone number: both times they called back in 1hrs) to see what is going on. Last time I called even the IO thought it was outside normal and without asking she put in service request on my behalf to trigger answer/activity. And do not rely on online status only. Either does not get updated or way after the fact. I had NAO for EAD/AP in mail week before online status updated (which was 2 weeks after decision).
      Thanks for the reply and good luck with your journey

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X