URGENT!!!!! I-130 denial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT!!!!! I-130 denial

i was married for 5years.all this while , my wife who is an American citizen petitioned on my behalf. after our interview, the immigration officer said, you guys will hear from us. I was able to renew my EAD(WORK PERMIT) throughout this 5 years. due to misunderstanding and trust issues we broke up the beginning of this year 2017 and we had a divorce. Six months after our divorce. I received a letter from USCIS concerning their investigation and they claim our marriage might have been entered for one person to benefit and I was given 30 days to reply or provide evidences.
    what should I do? 1.considering the fact that I HAD DIVORCED before their letter came in
    2.Can their denial affect any future marriage case I present?

It appears to me that they were correct in denying your I-485. You no longer have the legal relationship described in the alien relative petition that underlies your application to adjust status

Applications to adjust status do not take five years to adjudicate. Your narrative is missing pertinent facts

Comment

!!!!This denial will affect your future applications if you do not send evidence within 30days and get this denial settled favorably.

I am sure you were married for good reasons so send them evidence to show that it was true marriage and unfortunately ended in divorce.

You need to be working on your reply right now. Do not let this bad denial stay on your record. I would consult with a lawyer asap.

Also, this denial... It might be living you out of status and that will open a window for deportation if you do not have a plan b.

Even your EAD it's considered expired if you are denied .

SO PLEASE START WORKING ON THIS FAST..

PS: your wife's word that you guys were married for real and it did not work out is the best evidence. Have her write a letter and have her sign it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X